Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_vote_lcapHelping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_voting_barHelping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_vote_lcapHelping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_voting_barHelping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Hokage10

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Kazekage2

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 2343ddx

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Tsuchikageee

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 76839

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 32480

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 244612

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 145135

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 473248

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 249949

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 609716

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 234153

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Left_bar_bleue200/200Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Left_bar_bleue650/650Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Name: Ketsuki Gyouku (Blood Coagulation)
Type: Medical Ninjutsu

Chakra: 60
Damage Points: N/A

Description: The user focuses chakra around their hands, creating a faint white glow around their hands. The user then places their hands on the wound, focusing chakra into the blood and coagulating it. Minor wounds take A post to clot, whilst major ones require two, and critical injuries, such as a severed limb, requires three.

The sun had drifted behind a cloud again. This has been the seventh time. Aina, my adoptive sister remained with the man in the cabin and I was called in a few times to check his temperature. His condition is fine, and he appears to be sleeping. My main job on this boat was to keep the sail firm and be a look out. As far as I was concerned, my eye site was sharp, but looking out through a soft mist was not easy. I climb down from the tower and adjust the rope connected to the sail and retie it. Neither of the men talk to me much, only a few words were said, I wondered if it was because of my other personality or was it because I was a Jinchuriki.

My current position now would be at the bow of the boat, just in front of the cabin. I was alone and had a perfect view of what was in front of me. The wind blows against my white ash-like hair, forcing it back. “Mister Jenusaki! Hey Mister Jenusaki!” It is sail man again. I turn to face him, but didn't not speak. “Someone is caught at the stern, and he is bleeding, badly!” I was concerned now, but is was also a little worried. “Take me to him please.” I say as I climbed over the rope that laid on the deck. The injured man was still tied to the railing, his arm is coated in blood, but his bones don't look broken as his arm is not wrenched in a inaccurate way. I told the nearest man to untangle him and take a step in to look.

There appeared to be a large gash on the side of his arm, above the elbow. His right tricep is wounded. I reached into my ninja pouch and took out one kunai and slit the shirt in half so I could remove it. Once it was off, more of his blood began poring out; the shirt had been preventing most of the blood loss, it was a mistake to remove it. “Oh my God!” I examine his wound. The muscle appeared torn and will definitely need medical attention. I had not yet learned the healing hands technique just yet, so I was unable to healing it myself. This is was a problem, however, I was just learning a technique that creates blood clots. This will stop the bleeding in his arm until we reach the hospital. “Uh, excuse me, can you tell my sister that we need to go back. His tricep is torn and I can't heal it.” I stared directly at the sail man. He nods and retreats to inform my sis.

I unclasp the scroll and read over it again, thank god it wasn't raining. When I am finished, I place the scroll on the deck to my side and begin to focus my chakra to my hands. Since this is was a large wound, it should take only a few minutes to perform. This time, I did not focus it into my hands, instead I focus it to my skin. That was my problem before, I had performed it the long way. My chakra was warm, like blood. It surges through me like blood. To me, my chakra is like blood, but it is not a liquid. My hands are warmer than any other part of my body, and the chakra blue color is already visible. I smile within myself and tried to concentrate on getting the white aura.

At first I didn't even know if it was really working, and the color that I did think of was still blue. I was looking for white. Now the only way to get white is to lighten the color and continue to do that until the color eventually goes white. I concentrate on the color white and watch as my bright blue color begins to go down another shade. A full minute goes by and my chakra has turned sky blue. I had my sister Aina dabbing the sailor's wound, and applying pressure to it since I have not yet finished with the chakra. Another minute goes by and my chakra is now the color of the faintest blue that you can muster. This changes to white immediately after another three seconds.

“Alright, remove the cloth please.” I say this and began to move my hands back into that crossed appearance. My crossed hands are then placed onto the sailor's skin as soon as Aina removed the cloth. I then began to focus only on the platelets that are being recovered from within his body now that his arm is free. I concentrated on forcing my chakra to locate more platelets and sent them to a certain point in the wound to cut off the bleeding. I didn't know how many platelets there are in the human body, but I do know that there are a lot here in this particular arm right now. The man cried out and the others around him had to hold him to keep him still. “Stop moving... Your going to make me mess up!” I said while pushing the platelets together firmly. Shoving them together into a cluster. I noticed the change immediately. His bleeding was reduced and is continued to grow weaker. 'Heh, It's working!' I concentrated for a few more moments until the bleeding finally stopped. “I've done it!” I said loudly.

“Done what, his skin is still severed!” Aina said. I smiled as I turn to look at her. “Come on,I told you, I can't heal his wound properly as I don't know the technique. But what I have done is, created a blood clot in his arm. This will stop the blood from flowing out of his arm. He will not loose any more blood. But we need to get him to a hospital quickly through.” I explained softly. All the sailors around me nodded understandingly as I got up. “Can you walk?” I asked the wounded sailor. He nods weakly. “Good, can you go to the cabin and rest there until we dock. I don't want you doing any work.” I say firmly, catching his eyes with my full stare. He nods and stumbles toward the cabin.

1105 Words
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Ketsuki Gyouku - First Day of Jutsu Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Left_bar_bleue200/200Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Left_bar_bleue650/650Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 am

The boat was on sail back to Kiri. We have two hazards that has happened on board. And all this was just to get fish too. I now sit in the cabin with my sister and two men. The one we found in the water was awake now and was chatting to the one who's arm was wrenched in between the ropes. Both men looked alright,but the wounded one looked pretty exhausted. “Hey sis, when will we arrive?” I whisper to Aina who sat beside the steering wheel. She then stood up and looked out the front window. The lights of the village were coming into view so I estimated that we will arrive in ten minutes. My concerned gaze kept on going to the wounded man. How long will the clotting stay for? I went to check his arm anyway.

It did appear fine which was good. No bleeding, so the clot must still be holding. The boat was slowing to a halt at this point and the sailors were already leaving. “So much for fishing...” I mutter and help both men to their feet. After dropping them off at the hospital, my sister and I were about to leave, but The receptionist required our names and details, plus an AnBu was present as well. The nurse at the desk asked me if I was the one who performed the technique. I nod but didn't not say anything. “Sir, are you a medic?” Another nurse appeared beside Aina. I didn't not known she was there. “Yes, why do you ask?” I say, slightly confused by her question. “We need you to perform the same technique on another patient, his wound is much larger.” The female's long, thin hands grab my wrist and I was suddenly pulled away from my Sister.

There was no time to even speak to her, she just smiled and mouthed something that I couldn't quite catch; probably “See you later.” I soon found myself standing in a room with a thin man lying on a slab in the center of a very brightly lit room. The woman ushered me forward and I was now in view of his wound. The woman was right, this wound was on his back, embedded and bleeding. There was another medic in the room with me, he was cleaning up the ever-flowing blood. The crimson liquid was already creating a pool on the floor. “You must hurry.” the male medic said. “Why don't you do it? I'm just a medic in training. You look as if you have much more experience than I.” The male shook his head. “I have another patient to attend to. I must leave you now.” He explains and is out of the door in seconds.

From the sight of this man's wound, it will need to be clotted in sections. So I decided to aim for the largest part of the wound since that is suppling the most blood. Thankfully I had brought the scroll with me. I unclasped it and unrolled it. I laid it on the man's unbloodied skin, which is located on his bottom and I began the technique. I began to focus my chakra to the skin of my hands. Yet again, I did not bother with the inside of my hands as I was not conjuring up strength. The chakra swells up within me and is forced out through the pores of my skin. And within a matter of moments, my hands were glowing the chakra blue in color. This chakra blue is approximately half an inch thick and it does have a strong sensation to it. I have felt this many times before so it was not unfamiliar to me.

I allowed a steady amount of chakra to be pushed against this half an inch thick aura as it will need to much more thicker than that. Especially for a wound this large. I calmly tol the nearest nurse to keep cleaning up the wound as much as possible and to apply pressure to it until I was ready. This man's skin was beginning to change color which is not a good sign. The nurses around me are quick to respond which was very good. They pushed down on the gewy mass while the others wipe around the wound. I moved my hands into the X position and extend my arms out while I concentrate. The chakra multiplies quickly and adds more onto the small amount that surrounds my hands. “Press harder please, there is a lot of blood coming on this side.” I say to the nearest nurse. The wound is being tended to and I am building up my chakra.

The thickness of my chakra now is pleasing. It reaches approximately two inches. This will be enough for the whole wound if I perform it carefully. Now what I have to do is to get the coloring. I have done it before, so the second time should not be too hard. My mind was concentrated on the color white where my eyes were concentrating on the bleeding man before me. Getting white is actually rather easy. But when you try to get it mentally is rather difficult. In order to get white physically you will need white paint. Changing blue to white requires the white paint as well. Within my mind, I merged the white 'paint' in with the chakra, causing it to change to a much lighter blue. The more white I added, the more lighter my chakra became. This process normally took me a while to perform in the past, but today in this room, my hands were glowing the sky blue color already.

I placed my crossed hands over the nurses hands while they pressed down on the man's wound. I had not asked her to remove the cloth just yet as the aura is still not white. She continued to press down on it and the man's cries continued to happen. “I am sorry for the long, painful wait sir, it's just that, I'm kind of a novice medic.” I said in a low tone . Of course the man did not answer me due to the amount of pain he was in. a few more seconds ticked by and I had pushed my chakra forth again. The sky blue aura suddenly erased any trace of blue, leaving only the white. “Okay ladies, you can remove the cloths now.” I said, smiling at each of the nurses.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Ketsuki Gyouku - Second Day of Jutsu Training Complete
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Once the cloths were removed, more blood pored out of the wound. The man's skin was turning a faint color of blue which was starting to alarm the nurses. I gently placed my arm centimeters away from the man's wound and began pouring my chakra into him. I concentrated on searching for more platelets this time since the wound is much larger than the previous one that I worked on. Since this was a very well lit room, I was able to see how big the wound really was. Since it was located in his back, I did not know why so much blood was coming out. It wasn't near any artery. Could it be that one of his muscles were torn? As my chakra surged through the man's blood, I continued to search for as many platelets as possible. As I thought before, I will need to so this in sections, and that the center part of it was my first target since it was the most bloody part.

As the platelets gathered around my chosen section, I began to pack them all together. I wouldn't use jelly as a example, but it looked very similar to jelly. The main point that was torn was gushing with blood, and I forced my chakra farther into that part of the wound to stack up the platelets in a wall like fashion. The build up continued until less blood was escaping. A moan escaped from my tired patient, but even he tried to remain as still as possible. I smiled, he is trying to help despite the pain. My chakra pushed against that wall firmly, encasing the blood and securing the passage. Once I was done with that, I moved on to the other side.

Although less blood was coming from this side, it still required my attention. I shifted my hands carefully to my left and covered the riped tissue. My chakra was then pushed into the entry and was sent down farther to gather up more platelets. The small half cells, rushed to my aid and began to pile up. I forced my chakra down to the bottom of the wound and the platelets began to pile on top of each other to form the same wall like the one on the other side. My eyes went to the other wall just to see if it is holding well. No blood appears to be coming through, but that is rather difficult to see due to the blood coming from the entry that I am working on, plus the final entry that is right in front of me. Thankfully there were three main entries, and soon there will be one.

The platelets were just filling up the top part of the wound just now, so my chakra was forced against it to strengthen the wall so the blood will not puncture it. Unfortunately, the third and final entry had began to gush due to the other two being cut off. “Can someone please fetch a medic who is capable of closing these wounds for me please?” I say to anyone who is listening. “Right away.” The nearest nurse barely got out before she left the room. I shifted down to the final entry and began to work on that while we waited for the medic to come. More of my chakra was forced into the gushing entry. I appear to have some difficulties in locating the platelets. Could there be no more left? Impossible, the body is constantly creating platelets especially when the body is in a situation when they are in need of them. A small trickle of platelets were gathered and were sent to the entry would by my chakra.

The rest of my chakra pushed into the Abdominal Aorta and begin to collect platelets from there. Within a few seconds I was now packed with enough platelets to go around. My chakra was then separated into sections, where each would divide the platelets and pile them together at once. The platelets were pushed toward the entry of the wound, and were forcing the blood back. From my own sight, the blood appeared to work like a dam. It pored over the building wall of platelets and began to fill in the space. 'Come on...' More platelets were pushed into the wound and began to pile up quickly. The wall was coming along fine. The doors behind me opened and from the sounds of it, two voices entered the room. “The medic you requested is here.” The nurse said. “Great, thank you. I am almost done, in fact you came in perfect timing.”

As the final wall was filled, I yet again, pushed my chakra firmly against it to smother it together. The bleeding has stopped and the man's skin color was returning to normal slowly. I pull my hands back and let out a exhausted sigh. “He's all yours.” I breathed and moved over to sit down on a stool. While the medic took my place, the wound was fully healed within minutes. I felt I did a good job, and the man's skin color was not blue anymore. The nurses said that I was able to leave when ready.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Ketsuki Gyouku - Third Day of Jutsu Training Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]   Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping those by Helping myself[Training Thread]
Page 1 of 1