Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Shuri's Wonderland I_vote_lcapShuri's Wonderland I_voting_barShuri's Wonderland I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri's Wonderland I_vote_lcapShuri's Wonderland I_voting_barShuri's Wonderland I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Shuri's Wonderland EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Shuri's Wonderland EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Shuri's Wonderland EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Shuri's Wonderland EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Shuri's Wonderland EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Shuri's Wonderland EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shuri's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Shuri's Wonderland EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shuri's Wonderland EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Shuri's Wonderland Hokage10

Shuri's Wonderland Kazekage2

Shuri's Wonderland 2343ddx

Shuri's Wonderland Tsuchikageee

Shuri's Wonderland Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Shuri's Wonderland 76839

Shuri's Wonderland 32480

Shuri's Wonderland 244612

Shuri's Wonderland 145135

Shuri's Wonderland 473248

Shuri's Wonderland 249949

Shuri's Wonderland 609716

Shuri's Wonderland 234153

Shuri's Wonderland 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Shuri's Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue550/600Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (550/600)
Chakra:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue710/750Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (710/750)

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Well for the first time ever I shared one of my own personal life stories with someone else. I had my love read it and she gave it to her brother's girlfriend, who happens to run a Facebook page. She asked if she could post it on the page (which 5,000 likes). Since it's being viewed by so many people, I'm gonna celebrate by making a topic where I can post every bit of creepy things I can find~ hope you all enjoy~

Shuri's Wonderland Creepy-3

Shuri's Wonderland Tumblr_m5fb03Wc8j1r04w25o1_500

Shuri's Wonderland Tumblr_luo8g4GrYf1qdfhwbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Head Admin
Head Admin
Daisuke

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 am

Ew at the 2nd one. And the first one looks like a monster from the Persona 3 game.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue600/600Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue750/750Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I love the second picture
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue550/600Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (550/600)
Chakra:
Shuri's Wonderland Left_bar_bleue710/750Shuri's Wonderland Empty_bar_bleue  (710/750)

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 pm

OKay so here's the story I wrote. I might continue it sometime but not anytime soon as it is a bit painful for me to write since it is true. I exaggerated none of this. This is the story of how I became the Shuri I am today.

As long as I can remember, I've experienced an above average amount of nightmares. These nightmares consisted of the usual simple frights a young child fears, such as being attacked by the scary images you see on TV or falling from a height. However, the sheer number of these dreams would keep me up many nights, making me cry and scream until my father would come in and spank and yell at me. With no confort from my parents, I had to learn to get used to my nightmares. Until the age of 13, I would sleep soundly at night, and I began to even enjoy my frightening dreams, often replaying the scenarios in my mind and drawing them. Nightmares were regular dreams to me.

Something changed at age 13 though. I sometimes try to light-heartidly think my mind just stepped up its game in trying to scare me. It's just...I began to have a recurring nightmare. That by itself wouldn't be enough to disturb me if it weren't for how vivid they suddenly became. I know what normal dreams are supposed to look and feel like. I don't care if someone says differently. Normal dreams are supposed to be random images. These images come together just enough to fool you into believing its reality, but the moment you wake up you know it was a dream thinking, "Well I know I would never do that." or "What that person was saying made no sense." as well as objects being out of place or defying logic. This was not the case for these new set of dreams I began to have. The first nightmare played out like this:

I was spending time at my father's house. He is a single man, so it wasn't unnatural for him to go out with friends and leave me home alone from time to time. I found myself in the kitchen, eating what I can clearly remember being Sour Patch Kids. All the lights were off in the house except for the kitchen lights, 6 very bright lights that could illuminate the entire house, if it weren't for the amount of corners, shedding dark shadows where the light could not reach. The only sound was the sound of me chewing, and an occasional sound of an airplane about to land in the nearby airport. That's when I heard a creak. It was the slow creaking of one of the house's doors. It scared me and I immediately turned my head to my bedroom door. That was the first time I saw it.

It. There wasn't many words to describe it. The thing was black, wearing a thick robe of some sort that blended in with the darkness it stood in. Atop the black mass was an extremely white face, with a facial expression twisted into such a sad manner that it filled my now frozen body with nothing but despair. I don't know how long we spent staring at one another. In the dream it was just a minute or so, but I shiver thinking that in real life, where the dream is probably much slower, I was staring at that figure for hours. Finally I began to notice it move. My survival instinct began to kick in and I started to panic. "Move...move and run...I've got to run!" I dropped my bag of candy and shot towards the front door, yet to my dismay, I remembered my father had put a new lock on, requiring a set of keys to both enter and exit the house. I had to make way to the garage door, which would require running towards It for a moment. Knowing and doing this only increased my panic and speed. Once the garage was open, I tried to knock on my neighbor's door, but I realized by the time they'd answer I'd be dead.

So I ran around their house, planning to break in through their back window. I could explain everything to them once I was safe. But as a turned the corner, I ran into it. Seeing that face that close still makes me paranoid and shake to just think about it. The shock this induced woke me up instantly. I was in bed again. I was sweating and panting like I had just been in a marathon. I turned all the lights on, sat in a corner, and cried for a good hour until dawn broke and I finally fell asleep. This wouldn't be the last time I'd see the figure. These extrememly vivid dreams would continue until I'd fallen into a deep depression, and developed permanent bags under my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 am

Picture time

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuri's Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuri's Wonderland   Shuri's Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuri's Wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: OOC Section :: Acid Wasteland-
Jump to: