Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
The first of many[Third tail] I_vote_lcapThe first of many[Third tail] I_voting_barThe first of many[Third tail] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
The first of many[Third tail] I_vote_lcapThe first of many[Third tail] I_voting_barThe first of many[Third tail] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
The first of many[Third tail] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
The first of many[Third tail] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
The first of many[Third tail] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
The first of many[Third tail] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
The first of many[Third tail] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
The first of many[Third tail] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
The first of many[Third tail] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
The first of many[Third tail] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
The first of many[Third tail] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

The first of many[Third tail] Hokage10

The first of many[Third tail] Kazekage2

The first of many[Third tail] 2343ddx

The first of many[Third tail] Tsuchikageee

The first of many[Third tail] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

The first of many[Third tail] 76839

The first of many[Third tail] 32480

The first of many[Third tail] 244612

The first of many[Third tail] 145135

The first of many[Third tail] 473248

The first of many[Third tail] 249949

The first of many[Third tail] 609716

The first of many[Third tail] 234153

The first of many[Third tail] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

The first of many[Third tail]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
The first of many[Third tail] Left_bar_bleue200/200The first of many[Third tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The first of many[Third tail] Left_bar_bleue650/650The first of many[Third tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

The first of many[Third tail] Empty
PostSubject: The first of many[Third tail]   The first of many[Third tail] EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am

Shin was feeling it today. He thought about gaining another tail. He had told his sister that he was training to grain control over his Bijuu but she wasn't believing him. He showed her the two tails that he had achieved and began to fly around outside, much to the amazement of everyone around him including his sister. He told his sister to follow him to the Bijuu Training Facility. He entered into the facility but the guards outside to her to wait. As he sat down he got into meditation position and proceeded to go enter into his sub conscious. Within seconds he was there along side Shinu, in front of the seven tails. "Ahhh, your back... for more power am I right?" She said with a small laugh. Shin nodded his head slowly. He was about to say something but he was interrupted by Shinu.

"Hey bug? I've got a question for you, and you'd better answer too. What is your real name?" He said to to her while walking up to her cell. Shin nodded again as he was about to ask the same thing. "My name, huh..." Seven tails said while closing her eyes as she began to think. Shin and Shinu both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. After what seemed to be a few minutes she opened her eyes and seeming moved back in surprise. "Holy Crap! your still here?" She said laughing

"What the... Something is wrong with you... I don't think were going to get anything out of her." Shinu said while shaking his head. Shin stood there quietly and looked at Seven Tails. "Hey. I've got a question. I remember hearing that you were a lot more friendly with your old Jinchuuriki....Fu. Why not us?" Shin said while folding his arms. "Yeah what gives?" Shinu said.

"....Tell you what. If you come back here and converse with me on a daily basis, I'll start being more friend with you." She said showing what seemed to be a smile. Shinu cursed at her and said he was going to leave it up to Shin, and then disappeared. Shin agreed and was about to leave also but was stopped Seven tails. "Wait Shin. Here....Think of it as a present. You know for coming to talk to me today." Shin raised his eyebrow and then began to feel a familiar sensation. He had gained a third tail or wing as some people would call it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The first of many[Third tail] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first of many[Third tail]   The first of many[Third tail] EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Approved - Third Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

The first of many[Third tail]
Page 1 of 1