Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) I_vote_lcapShinji) 2-tails (Done) I_voting_barShinji) 2-tails (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) I_vote_lcapShinji) 2-tails (Done) I_voting_barShinji) 2-tails (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Hokage10

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Kazekage2

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 2343ddx

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Tsuchikageee

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 76839

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 32480

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 244612

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 145135

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 473248

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 249949

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 609716

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 234153

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Shinji) 2-tails (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHiddenNinja

TheHiddenNinja

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Left_bar_bleue200/200Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Left_bar_bleue250/250Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Shinji) 2-tails (Done)   Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm

~The Basics~

First Name: Shinji
[b]Last Name:Shinatora
[b]Age:15
[b]Rank:
Genin
Village: Sunagakure no Sato

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: O+
Clan: Sakigake
Kekkei Genkai: Owari No Me

~The Physics~

Appearance:
Although he is a little tall, Shinji is well toned. His hair, a flowing crimson red, comes to his lower neck where the start of his large scar starts at. His silver eyes and warm toned skin stand out amonst his overall looks but doesnt stand out as much as hair. He wears his headband tied around his neck for convinent reasons.

Clothing:
Shinji wears a black jacket which only comes to his chest with a darkish blue shirt. His pants are also dark blue but are freyed and torn, but never likes to wear any type of shoes because he feels that they restrict his movements to much and make him trackable. He wears one black glove on his left hand with a black greave on his right which comes up to his elbow.
Height: 5"7
Weight: 135

~The Traits~

Dislikes: Laziness, Vegetables,
Personality:
Calm- Shinji is calm by nature, letting nothing get under his skin at all. Even if he is given the most difficult of tasks, he will remain calm until the problem is solved no matter what.
Distant- Although he is liked by the village, he distances himself away from everyone to prevent any weaknesses from showing often making him look cold-hearted.
Attitude:
Straight-foward: Shinji will never hold his tounge or pull any punches for anyone, he always expresses his mind no matter what the other person will think of him. Whether if its his neighbor or a higher ranked ninja he will always say whats on his mind.
Confident- Shinji is confident in everthing he does whether it be training or a mission he will never give in until he has completed his mission. Although its a major flaw of his, he believes the confidence can overcome any obstical no matter how big or strong it is

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Nodachi
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon: Wind Blades

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Wind
  • Main:
  • Sub: Lightning

Special Characteristics: Shinji Excels in Wind Ninjutsu and a little in Lightning Ninjutsu even though he rarely uses it. His taijutsu skills are adequate, but he perfers to fight with his nodachi or use the wind itself as a weapon to combat his opponents
Flaws/Weaknesses: large bodies of water, hates Darkness, cannot perform Genjutsu, Over confident

~Jutsu~

E:
D: 2
C:
B:
A:
S:

Name: Yaban'na kaze no ha (Savage wind Blades)
Type: Wind

Chakra: 150
Damage Points: 90

Description:Summons 5 Wind blades and they circle the opponent to deal consecutive damage for the turn, the chakra needed to use this jutsu increases as the blades increase as well. This is his clans most secret justu

Name: Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken
Type: Wind

Chakra: 100
Damage Points: 80

Description: An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces, the more chakra put into the attack the stronger it becomes

~The Story~

Family: (Unknown/Deceased)
History:
Before Shinji was born he was selected as a candidate to house the two tailed cat, so that Sunagakure could have control of a tailed beast. Shortly after Shinji was born his mother died giving brith to him. Shinji was taught how to be a ninja at a very young age. When he turned 10 his families house was attacked by rouge ninja in an attempt to kidnap Shiinji and started slaughtering everyone in his clan, he was powerless to stop them until his clans dojitsu awakened in him, He doesn't remeber what happened after that but a week later he awoke to find himself in a hospital in the village of Sunagakure and couldn't remember anything execpt his own name and where he was from. He was taken in and given care by the kazekage, not knowing he was secretly being watched by him. After Shinji became a genin he was allowed to live in the city as a normal shinobi but was still watched from the shadows. Shinji now trains to become a chuunin so he can finally prove himself to everyone in his village.
Extra Information:

~The Finals~

Alias: The Silver wind
Best Way to Contact: Email (haseo2310@gmail.com) or on here
RP Sample: Just another mission:
Shinji and his team were sent on a mission to infiltrate an enemy base and recover some intel that was stolen from the village. His task was simple get in, get the intel and get out. Shinji knew what he was doing and was going to complete his goal no matter what with no casualties. As they neared the enemy base shinji noticed a couple of guards standing outside,' There are two guards on the northern side and two on the walls", he said to his team leader. She nodded at the other two, signaling them to take them out stealthfully. As his teammates started their attack they were seen by a patrol that shinji did not notice." Change of plans we are going to have to break in there and take the intel by force now go", his teacher said as she readied her weapon to attack, Shinji simply nodded and said," yes ma'am", as he dashed towards the front guards unsheathing the nodachi, quickly making work of the two guards.

As he got into the base, the number of hostiles constantly increased the more he sliced up until suddenly he was surrounded." Oh man i did not see this coming at all. I need to think of something quick or else it over for me', Shinji said as he tried to quickly think of something fast. As he closed his eyes, he felt like something was happening to him, as he opened his eyes his vision was different as if he eyes had transformed. His senses had suddenly became sharp and he could see the enemy make a move even though he did not move yet." What the hell was that", he thought shaking his head getting back into the fight. The first bandit moved exactly as he saw it and shinji quickly reacted and cut his arm off. He did not know what had happened but he liked it, he looked at another bandit as he was running at him, attempting to attack from the side," It's like i can see their movements before they move and i can hear their movements as soon as they move, what is this power that i am using", He though as he quickly made work of the remaining bandits and started to move to where the intel should have been.

As he finally gets to his destination, he sees a man standing behind a desk. The man looked like he knew how to fight, but that did not bother him at all." You have two choices- either give me the intel you stole or die, its your choice so make this easier on yourself", Shinji said resting his hand on his sword. The bandit leader simply laughed and said," Foolish boy do you really think i am intimidated by you because you wiped out a couple of henchmen, you are going to need all the help you can get, those eyes may have intimidated my men but not me", The leader said getting up picking up a weapon from behind the desk. Shinji took only a moment to look at his eyes which had looked like a black star. As he looked up he was kicked out of the room by the leader and hit the wall with a thud." That hurt... alot maybe i should stop getting sidetracked," Shinji said as he pulled himself out of the wall. The weaved the handsigns for the shadow clone technique. As all of them unsheathe their swords, two of the clones rushed forward, while shinji made the hand signs for the Mumiyo Jinpu Ryu, rushing towards the door. As he got to the door he saw one of his clones being choked until it exploded into smoke." Hmph looks like that isnt the real you lets see if this one is", the leader said looking at the other clone. Shinji took this as the perfect opportunity to use the technique now, so he quickly jumped up and sliced the man from his back down dropping him ot his knees. " should have taken the easy way dumbass", shinji said as he drove his sword through the mans back watching his body drop. As he sheathed his sword he looked around for the intel and found the scroll amonst a pile of gold." Finally after all of the distractions i finally found the target. He slowly limped out of the base looking at his teammates," dont say anything i got what we came for now lets go", he said walking back to the village....

Rules Password: will of fire
[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
TheHiddenNinja

TheHiddenNinja

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Left_bar_bleue200/200Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Left_bar_bleue250/250Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Shinji) 2-tails (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji) 2-tails (Done)   Shinji) 2-tails (Done) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Bump
Please look at my char sheet
Back to top Go down

Shinji) 2-tails (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: Creation Central :: Character Creation-
Jump to: