Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Kitai Clan I_vote_lcapKitai Clan I_voting_barKitai Clan I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Kitai Clan EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Kitai Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Kitai Clan EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Kitai Clan EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Kitai Clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kitai Clan EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kitai Clan EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Kitai Clan EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kitai Clan EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Kitai Clan Hokage10

Kitai Clan Kazekage2

Kitai Clan 2343ddx

Kitai Clan Tsuchikageee

Kitai Clan Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Kitai Clan 76839

Kitai Clan 32480

Kitai Clan 244612

Kitai Clan 145135

Kitai Clan 473248

Kitai Clan 249949

Kitai Clan 609716

Kitai Clan 234153

Kitai Clan 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Kitai Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kizoku Kitai

Kizoku Kitai

Shinobi Information
Health:
Kitai Clan Left_bar_bleue185/200Kitai Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Chakra:
Kitai Clan Left_bar_bleue210/250Kitai Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (210/250)

Kitai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kitai Clan   Kitai Clan EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Kitai
Kitai Clan Shiratori_Clan_Symbol.svg

Kekkei Genkai: The Kitai Clan has an unusual Kekkei Genkai, that being of Chissoton - (Nitrogen Release, 窒素遁). Chissoton gifts the clan the ability to control the surrounding nitrogen and use the excess nitrogen they naturally have in their body in deadly jutsu. Many techniques have been lost and it is up to the new generation to create new ones using their bloodlimit.

The apperance of Chissoton is very scarce on the body, the only way is to guess is by the clan member's bright cerulean eyes. The eyes seem to glow when using Chissoton Techniques which certifies the user as a Kitai. There was once a Chissoton user who was not part of the clan, but his eyes did glow similar to Kitai members. That user was unable to have children which kept the Kitai bloodline 'pure'.

Clan Traits: Each Kitai member has a pocket of Nitrogen circulating through the body located around the stomach. The stomach however does not seem to agree with this and trys to fight off the gas which leads to a faster metabolism. This makes all Kitai members a bit thinner than others even though they are known to eat a lot. Kitai members have a variety or eye colors, but the Chissoton users all have cerulean eyes that glow when using the Kekkei Genkai.

Upon the first usage of a Clan Technique, members are branded with a tribal tattoo on both arms which extend from the wrist to 3 inches below the elbow. These tattoos are said to be as important as the clan symbol and are worn and displayed proudly. Boys are branded with colors such as blue and red while girls have purple and gold colors.

--

Home Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Clan History: During the village wars of the previous generation, a group of brothers wanted to control the power of an element to bring their family into power. The brothers finally decided on Nitrogen and devestated many of the areas and whiped out the remainder of the resistance inside Konoha. All but one of the brothers died during combat to which he single-handedly created the Kitai clan.

All Kitai members are said to descend from this one man as he had many wives who birthed him children. When he died, the Clan Leader status was up for grabs, but none claimed it. It is said that the only one who is suitable to be the Clan Leader will be revealed when the time comes. But they say he will sacrifice his rankings for the good of others and will always honor his family.

--

Clan Leader: N/A
Current Members:
  • Kizoku Kitai
  • Kishi Kitai

--

Clan Bloodline Techniques/Jutsu:

• Name: Chissoton: Arashi no Tsubame - (Nitrogen Release: Storm Swallows)
    Type: Chissoton

Chakra: 20
    Damage Points: 10

Description: When first learned the user is only capable of creating up to Five Bird like swallows in the size of a large like kunai. The user creates them out of oxygen around himself to then make them a solid shell of nitrogen while inside is a condensed form. Each time learned the amount of Swallows may increase by five. The maximum number a user is capable of using is Twenty. These will explode on contact and add 10 pounds onto the targets body per explosion. Must be learned multiple times in order for the user to be capable of truly mastering.

• Name: Chissoton: Mikadzuki - (Nitrogen Release: Crescent Moon)

Chakra: 20
    Damage Points: 20

Description: After seeing a master of water use this form the user of this jutsu made it so that they may create a single sword with a solid hilt of nitrogen that can not harm the user but instead the blade itself is formed out to be a condenses gas that streams only in the form of a blade reaching a katana length of 46". The one to fall victim to this is cut badly and their wounds freeze over leaving ten pounds added to their weight of pain and bleeding. The user cannot perform other jutsu as their hands are occupied. They will collapse after two posts.

• Name: Chissoton: Ekitai Kōgeki - (Nitrogen Release: Liquid Attack)

Chakra: 40
    Damage Points: 30

Description: A technique created by Kizoku Kitai with the help of his older brother. By manipulating the nitrogen in their body, the user can cover a set of metal claws with suspended liquid nitrogen. The liquid nitrogen does not touch the metal but flows along with the weapon's strike. If the substance were to touch human skin, it would cause almost instant frostbite unless they had a chemical that delayed the freezing of the skin on their body. This jutsu only uses a one handed seal, making it usuable for when using metal claws.

• Name: Chissoton: Tōketsu Iki - (Nitrogen Release: Freezing Breath)

Chakra: 50
    Damage Points: 40

Description: The user that us the jutsu breaths in the air and turns it into a nitrogen ion filled with CO2 then exhale the cold air that can freezes their enemies bodies. It freezes the water molecules of the target's body as the user exerts the breath outwards, and by doing so the user becomes dehydrated and chilled slightly. Must remain in breathing form for 2 posts to freeze 25% of a body.

• Name: Chissoton: Hiroi Burokku no Gijutsu - (Nitrogen Release: Wide Block Technique)

Chakra: 50
    Damage Points: N/A

Description: The ninja alters the Flow of Chakra as he brings his claws around to block - as it moves, the nitrogen adjusts to just touch the ground, and widen to three feet either side of the side, forming a solid wall of nitrogen enough to completely protect one arc. After the block is over, the user may use Wide Swipe Technique in conjunction. Cannot use this technique again for 3 posts, active for 4 posts

• Name: Chissoton: Hiroi Kyōda Gijutsu - (Nitrogen Release: Wide Swipe Technique)

Chakra: 70
    Damage Points: 60

Description: Upon making the Wide Block Technique active the user may choose to have the wall separate into many tiny sparrows that are hollow and filled with a dangerous amount of Nitrogen gas. They will hit and then blow up upon contact and these can be controlled to be moved around anywhere. The explosion may freeze up to a foot circumference of what it hits for 3 posts while adding 50 lbs to the target upon hitting. Must have used Wide Block Technique prior to using this one.

• Name: Chissoton: Eien no Tōketsu - (Nitrogen Release: Eternal Freeze)

Chakra: 70, 90
    Damage Points: N/A (Freezes the legs of the opponent. No damage made)

Description: A conventional Nitrogen User uses the chemical of nitrogen to create cold climates on skin in order for the user to strike and kill. However with this style the area around them will become a nitrogen field of freezing air upon contact within a single space around the user. The freezing takes 2 posts to capture anyone who doesn't move continuously except for the user. The first is that ten meter radius around the user becomes this net trap of nitrogen, the next time learned is twenty five meters radius. Those trapped will remain that way for 6 posts unless they figure out how to escape. User is incapable of using in extreme heat conditions.

• Name: Chissoton: Ni Ryū - (Nitrogen Release: Twin Dragon)

Chakra: 90
    Damage Points: 80

Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will thrust their arms to send out twin black ether-like dragons to strike the opponent. As they fly through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado. This tornado is completely of the Nitrogen breed and may well kill anyone that gets stuck inside of it after freezing them to death. Must remain stationary and cannot perform any other technique while this is active.

• Name: Chissoton: Ammonia Seisei - (Nitrogen Release: Ammonia Creation)

Chakra: 100
    Damage Points: Initial: 90, Opponent: +10 per turn, User: +5 per turn

Description: An attack that combines the power of lightning and nitrogen to create a large concentration of ammonia in the area. Once the initial burst of ammonia is deployed, the gas stays in the area, finally dissapearing after 10 turns. This is said to be a 'killer jutsu' and has been labled in the Kitai family archives as a Kinjutsu due to it's ability to kill the surrounding animals. In order to 'escape' a fatal effect of the ammonia, one must breath in short and quick breaths or use a breathing apparatus such as a mask. Unless you wish to die a quick death from the ammonia, it is crucial that one stay away from the center of the jutsu's deployment.

--

Avalibility: Must ask via PM (Kizoku or Admin) about joining.
Back to top Go down

Kitai Clan
Page 1 of 1