Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Rikumaru Senju I_vote_lcapRikumaru Senju I_voting_barRikumaru Senju I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Rikumaru Senju EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Rikumaru Senju EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Rikumaru Senju EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Rikumaru Senju EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Rikumaru Senju EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Rikumaru Senju EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Rikumaru Senju EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Rikumaru Senju Hokage10

Rikumaru Senju Kazekage2

Rikumaru Senju 2343ddx

Rikumaru Senju Tsuchikageee

Rikumaru Senju Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Rikumaru Senju 76839

Rikumaru Senju 32480

Rikumaru Senju 244612

Rikumaru Senju 145135

Rikumaru Senju 473248

Rikumaru Senju 249949

Rikumaru Senju 609716

Rikumaru Senju 234153

Rikumaru Senju 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Rikumaru Senju

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Rikumaru Senju Left_bar_bleue800/800Rikumaru Senju Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
Rikumaru Senju Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rikumaru Senju Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm

~The Basics~

First Name:Rikumaru
Last Name:Senju
Village:Kirikagure

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type:O+
Clan:Senju
Kekkei Genkai: Mokuton-Wood Manipulation

~The Physics~

Appearance:A tall man for his age, standing 6'2”, he is tan with a muscular Build
Clothing:He has muscular arms that are bare from his shoulders down with the exception of two arm guards on his forearms. These guards are red and cover from his knuckles to his mid fore arm. He has light grayish hair that is short and deep drown eyes and dazzling white teeth. He wears a white padded vest across his chest and ribs. from the bottom of this vest white robs flow down to his ankles. He has black pants below the robes with a blood red belt. Attached to this are two pouches on the back of his robes at his belt level, one is an items pouch and the other is his medical pouch.
The underside of his forearm guards also have a place to hold 2 shuriken where they cannot be see. That means 4 hidden shuriken total in both arms. A kunai holster is attached to his belt just under, and out of sight, in his robes. His sword is kept slung on his right hip because he is normally left handed but has ben known to be ambidextrous. For the last of his equipment he has two scrolls attached to his belt under his robes. Two simple black ninja shoes are on his feet. A small summoning tattoo lies on his left palm where he can easily smear blood on it.
Height:Weight: 210
Weight:Height:6`2

~The Traits~

Dislikes:Disrespect-fullness, Snakes, Canadians or in this case (Kumogakure ninjas)
Personality:Rikumaru didn't have a particular interest in fighting or killing. He merely saw it as a means to be of use to others. He was a calm and quiet individual who would dedicate himself to whatever mission was at hand. As a child, he was more gentle despite his natural talent for combat and unique abilities which made him one of the strongest of his clan, as seen from him not wanting to hurt others he had no involvement with, and his interest in flowers. Rikumaru is calm and very blunt about what he says and think. He often speaks the first thing that comes to mind making him seem inconsiderate most of the time. He is strong willed and when his mind is made there is little that can change it. Rikumaru is also very calculative and comprehends things faster than his peers showing a varied learning curve. He rarely act on impulse and has a determine drive that revivals others. Once irritated he simply dismisses the person with a wave of the hand. He is patient but does not like to be push when making decisions and would act on his own account. He feels as if he does better by himself which is often true and will consider others thoughts but in the end go on his own.
Attitude:

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon:Katana
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon:Explosive Tags

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main:Ninjutsu
  • Sub:Funinjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main:Suiton
  • Main:Doton
  • Sub:Mokuton

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:
Flaws/Weaknesses:vain- puts to much importance on their own appearance,Katon jutsu-he hates fire because of it destruction to the plants and trees around him,Forgetful -can't remember important things, Tactless-doesn't know how (or doesn't care to) to say something in a way that won't upset people

~Jutsu~
Senju Jutsu:

Name:
Type:

Chakra:
Damage Points:

Description:

~The Story~

Family:Unknown
History:Makuri was born into a family that was among the highest of respect. The current kage of his childhood was a Senju clan member and thus the entire clan was respected by the village and was shown the utmost respect in the entire village. At a young age he was taught the majority of his manners and respect he uses now as a young man. At a very young age he was wandering the leaf village forest when his eyes caught something horrific. There were multiple corpse of villagers freshly bleed on to the cold ground. Makuri was the age of 5 at this time and his body froze in fear. His parents taught him death before this event but this was his first time witnessing it. The scent of the innocent, vanquished, victims made him sick as he froze in shock and poured sweat down from his forehead. While frozen a sound Makuri recognized busted from the trees in front of him. It was the sound of a giant shuriken ripping through the air leaving the sound of a whistle as it cut through the sound barrier. As it carved through the trees, Makuri was unable to move as he was frozen with fear. At the last second a burst of smoke appeared in front of Makuri as a Senju clan member grabbed the shuriken and spun 360 degrees distributing the weight saving the momentum of the shuriken while Makuri was still in a paralyzed state. Releasing the shuriken the unknown shinobi baring the Senju logo on the back of his armor shot the now chakra infused shuriken back into the tree making a sound that resembled the tearing of flesh. Screams were heard while the Senju clan member smiled. Then suddenly. Out from a bush to the right a shinobi flew out towards Makuri wielding a kunai knife instantly the Senju flew towards the shinobi holding a kunai into the enemy's throat. While in air another shinobi who looked identical busted out from behind me and was closer to me then the other shinobi. Wielding a Katana he lunged it towards my back as the Senju instantly threw his body in front of the blade. His blood showered on me. The katana busted into his heart although he had a kunai in the new shinobi's eye socket. 3 men were killed in front of Makuri that day at the age of 5, one of them men being a member of his family. That same day Makuri joined the academy and 7. He knew that he had to stop this violence and the best way was to become kage.
Extra Information:

~The Finals~

Alias:Riku
Best Way to Contact:Email
RP Sample:

Rikumaru made his way up to the lake to where he was suppose to meet Enco and Judai. He entered the forest and came upon a fork in the road, As Rikumaru was walking he took a wrong turn going into the wrong road , before he knew it he looked around and thought to himself "are you serious how did i get lost" upon looking in all direction Rikumaru noticed something blue in the distance about 30 meters from what he could tell.

Rikumaru headed towards the area where he say the blue. Once he was about 15 meters closer he noticed that it was the lake. Rikumaru could see two individuals on the other side of the lake conversing with each other, a though went through Rikumaru's mind "maybe i should try to scare them" he thought as he grabbed stray like plant and silently and slowly slid into the water. Once under it he shirked as the water was freezing cold, Rikumaru would launch him self out of the water mid way between where he had enter to where Enco and Judai was. Rikumaru looked to see if they had seem him apparently not as he lifted him self up concentrating the chakra to his feet and begun to water walk towards Enco and Judai.
As Rikumaru approached the two he yelled "sorry I'm late got a little i was a little under the water." Rikumaru was now unto land as he sat down to dry off and see what Enco and Judai had to say.
Rules Password:Correct

Last edited by Rikumaru on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Head Admin
Head Admin
Daisuke

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 am

Sorry to say, but S-Rank is from the mission rank system. Shinobi ranks are: Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jonin, Special Jonin, Kage (type depends on village of origin), and Missing-Nin.
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:
Rikumaru Senju Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rikumaru Senju Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 pm

I guess Finished
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Everything looks good except for the following;

SSM Swords are going to be given out at events, you can't apply for them.

Your Shinobi needs flaws and weaknesses, he can't be perfect you know.

You also need an Rp sample and the Rules Password.

Until then your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 pm

also i wonder if my char can have a bijuu?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Approved!

And your character can only have a biju if they are a genin.
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rikumaru Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikumaru Senju   Rikumaru Senju Empty

Back to top Go down

Rikumaru Senju
Page 1 of 1