Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Happily waiting to torture. I_vote_lcapHappily waiting to torture. I_voting_barHappily waiting to torture. I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Happily waiting to torture. I_vote_lcapHappily waiting to torture. I_voting_barHappily waiting to torture. I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Happily waiting to torture. EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Happily waiting to torture. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Happily waiting to torture. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Happily waiting to torture. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Happily waiting to torture. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Happily waiting to torture. Hokage10

Happily waiting to torture. Kazekage2

Happily waiting to torture. 2343ddx

Happily waiting to torture. Tsuchikageee

Happily waiting to torture. Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Happily waiting to torture. 76839

Happily waiting to torture. 32480

Happily waiting to torture. 244612

Happily waiting to torture. 145135

Happily waiting to torture. 473248

Happily waiting to torture. 249949

Happily waiting to torture. 609716

Happily waiting to torture. 234153

Happily waiting to torture. 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Happily waiting to torture.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue550/600Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/600)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue710/750Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (710/750)

Happily waiting to torture. Empty
PostSubject: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 pm

The third training ground of Konohagakure. It was here that many journeys, stories, and legends began, mostly in the form of one skilled Jounin, testing the capabilities and potentials of three young Genin. It was a traditional joke in Konoha to tie the loudest, most obnoxious of those Genin to one of three wooden stumps. The creepy Jounin of Konoha, Shuri, sat perched ontop of the middle stump, writing into his book of poetry. He had on a hat and let his hair cover his eyes. Silently he was giggling to himself, thinking about how fun it would be to to train three little fragile and weak Genin. He finally had some people to scare the daylights out of. Then after their first day of practice he'd tie all of them to the stumps and leave them there overnight, and when he returned he'd see if they had maybe escaped and ate one another. Shuri then shook himself and made hand motions signalling to himself that it was a bad thought. Shuri shivered, thinking about the thinks Jojo would do to him had she found out he made 3 Genin resort to cannibalism. Then she would cry. That was the worst possible thing that could happen. She was Hokage now. Surely the Hokage shouldn't be crying. Shuri would feel terrible knowing he had made her sad. So in his book Shuri wrote "CANNIBALISM" and put and X through it.

Shuri then removed his hat and lifted his hair from his face, showing his remarkably piercing green eyes. He looked at the sun and frowned. "That distasteful ball of radiation will make it much too hot to be training in. Why, I am wearing heavy black robes and leather. Well...I should be fine if I don't move too much. They are only Genin afterall." Shuri then smiled and reached into his pocket to pull out profile pages on his new students. Shuri then laughed nervously as he finished. "Kizoku of that Nitrogen Release clan...and two Jinchuriki..." The person who arranged this team was no doubt Jojo. Did she do it to mess with him? SHuri envisioned her at her desk looking at the profile pages and snickering, "The Yonbi and Kyuubi? Oh I'll just give them to Shuri. He won't refuse anything I ask him." Shuri then sighed and accepted how true that was. He pulled a pocket watch out and checked the time. It was time. Shuri let his hair fall over his face again, put on his creepiest smiled, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue200/200Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue500/500Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Reiha had been assigned to a team the boy she had met in the ramen stand was one of them making her smile, she really liked that boy as for the others she was not sure about them. Her father had given her information one was a Jinchuriki like herself but she did not know of her sensei. She had heard tales he was insane but who was she to judge people, she was considered insane by just about the entire village, they just did not understand what true beauty and purity was. As she made her way toward the location she saw a man there he must be the sensei, he was a lot taller then herself as she moved toward him looking toward his face, he had a scar, it was a scar on his face... disgusting and not pure her aura around her changing he likely would feel the shift in her state.

" Why... do you leave a scar... you could have it repaired and healed... WHY DO YOU HAVE A SCAR ON YOUR FACE SUCH FILTH..."

She tapped her fingers together trying to calm herself as the red chakra tried to surround her before she took a deep breath, he was a jounin attacking him was not wise for now, she would kill this filth someday. She took a deep breath before smiling toward the man she was a very odd girl but she clearly disliked the scar while she was smiling it was clear she had deep hatred underneath that smile.

" I guess I am the first one here, I will... try to calm myself... of your filth... "

She moved and rested against a nearby tree she was something else and would certainly prove to be hard to deal with, she was the more feared of the tailed children because of her personality. She was not like the other which had kindness, no she was a monster inside and outside someone who would become a powerful weapon for the village.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue200/200Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue795/905Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Sui walked through the woods of konoha with her hair let loose and her katana at her side in case of bandits or other shinobi. Today Sui was going to go meet her new sensei and team. She had heard rumors and had seen stories about these people. First there was Shuri, a bright, smart, well respected, and powerful Jounin who would make an excellent teacher as he also loves training and tests. There was also Kizoku, a young boy who possessed the Nitrogen release Kekkai Genkai. He would be a good strategist and front lines man. There was also Reiha, the jinchuriki of the Yonbi. She has been said to be blunt, insane, and talkative. Great, all Sui needed was another thing to annoy her. She would be difficult to work with and during missions Sui knew that she would do something to harm the mission so she promised and made a mental note that she would always try to protect Reiha and make sure she was alright. Sui then silently walked into the training field and took a meditative position on a stump.

“Hello there. My name is Sui Feng and as you have proabably have found out I am the nine tails Jinchuriki. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

Sui kept a straight face during this. She didn’t really like to smile or laugh when she was in class or training. It ruined her focus and concentration.
Back to top Go down
Kizoku Kitai

Kizoku Kitai

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue185/200Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue210/250Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/250)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 am

After the shocking and eventful events of what had happened at Ichiraku Ramen, Kizoku was left distraught to say the least. But at least now he had received a letter that gave him the information that he was now on a team. He celebrated silently to himself, wishing his older brother was here to rejoice in this achievement with him. How he wished his mother and father could see him, to show him that he could be a ninja just like they had once been. He wanted to make his family proud, but how could he do that when they were dead and away? It was early in the morning, so Kizoku took his time to eat and get dressed, but finally after about twenty minutes the crimson-haired genin slipped on his hooded cloak that mirrored his brother's and walked out of the house. His metal claws were stored in a special storage scroll gifted to him by his brother before he left. Using the scroll, it took no chakra, just a small part of nitrogen out of his body. Kishi told him it helped to keep the nitrogen regulated in his body, so the genin was none the wiser. The scroll was tightly stored in his front pocket, where no one would be able to grab it without him knowing about it. The genin took out a kunai from his holster and once again started to spin it on his finger, tossing it up in the air and catching it before depositing it back in the holster before he was hurt. He couldn't go to his first team meeting already scarred up and bruised, what would that make of his character?

The sun was unusually high in the sky, but according to all the places Kizoku had seen it was still early in the morning. The genin would get there right before a minute passed the selected time, he would slide in just before he would be considered late. His hitai-ate which sat upon a black cloth was shining in the sunlight, creating a beam of light that Kizoku traced shapes with on the ground. The walk to the training ground was slow and peaceful, just how the genin liked it. And there in the grounds were his team that awaited him, and just like he promised himself he would do, he slipped in just before he was considered late. The genin waved to the figures in front of him, just out of sight where he would be able to identify them with ease. Once he took a few steps forward, he noticed that his fellow genin were the two females that he had either met or talked to in the previous days, and that freaked him out slightly. The crimson and cerulean tattoos that graced the boy's arms seemed to shine in the sunlight as he approached, surely to bring everyone's attention to them. As he finally was near enough for everyone to see his face, the genin pulled down his hood and smiled at the first girl he saw, "Sui!" He knew he would interrupt her meditation, but the boy placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled. His eyes left Sui's figure and traveled to the other girl. A small curt nod was given and a flat, "Reiha," was given to acknowledge her.

Memories flashed back to the previous days, on their encounter at Ichiraku Ramen and the strange happenings that were created. The girl scared the cerulean-eyed genin, she had took away his first kiss too which he wanted to share with a girl he found special, not some maniac who he had just met. If this was his team, then he was going to be in for a rough ride, for not only was Sui and Jinchuuriki, Reiha was one also. The boy turned and walked away from the two girls, approaching their new sensei now. He held a large scar on him, which Kizoku found interesting unlike Reiha who found him as unpure. "At least I wasn't late, however I was enjoying the peace and quiet of the village in the morning, the bustling day seems to hide it's beauty. Apologies if I held anything up, I didn't except the others to get here this early," The genin pointed to himself and introduced himself to his sensei, "Kitai, Kizoku," The dog tags that the boy wore rustled in the slight breeze that morning, which he would quickly take off and deposit into his pocket. If they were going to work on stealth exercises, the clanging metal would sure give his position away. Instead of going off into the distance like the two other girls on his team, Kizoku stayed close to his new teacher, ready to learn and do whatever it would take to advance his ninja career. It didn't bother him that he was on a team full of girls, in fact it was almost as if to test his sanity, but he was ready for it. That and whatever else came his way, Kizoku was ready.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue550/600Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/600)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue710/750Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (710/750)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Alas the first Genin showed up. She was a cute little delicate creature. Shuri couldn't help but laugh. How weak and fragile she looks. Poor thing probably won't be able to keep up toda-

" Why... do you leave a scar... you could have it repaired and healed... WHY DO YOU HAVE A SCAR ON YOUR FACE SUCH FILTH..."
she said as her chakra thickened. Shuri stood there in shock. Finally he laughed and touched the scar upon his face. It seemed he had been tricked, and the harmless sheep was actually a wolf in disguise. She was no doubt the arrogant dunce of the team. He had fun hitting this nail that stood out. Her mention of the scar meant nothing to him however. He liked the scar. It was a constant reminder of what happens when he fails to protect the Lady Hokage. She had a plentiful of scars herself, though most of them could only be seen when she lacked clothing. Mmmm....Lady Hokage's bare body....Shuri slapped himself out of it and wiped some drool from his mouth in time to hear her next statement.

" I guess I am the first one here, I will... try to calm myself... of your filth... " she said as she took a spot near a tree. What a little brat. Filth. She kept using that word. Shuri lifted his arm and smelled himself. Nope. Just soap. Before Shuri could say something, his next student appeared. She looked stern and focused. Maybe she would be better company.

“Hello there. My name is Sui Feng and as you have proabably have found out I am the nine tails Jinchuriki. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.” she said as she took a meditative position upon one of the stumps. She didn't say anything. She didn't show any emotion. Shuri stood there awkwardly. He hoped the Kitai boy would show up soon and break the ice. Ice. That was what he could use right now...in this burning hot day. He aknowledged his other team mates, apparently already being aquainted. Thank goodness. Perhaps this would go smoother than he thought.

"At least I wasn't late, however I was enjoying the peace and quiet of the village in the morning, the bustling day seems to hide it's beauty. Apologies if I held anything up, I didn't except the others to get here this early," he said, then pointed to himself and introduced himself as Kitai, Kizoku. He didn't walk far from Shuri. Shuri smiled.

"Now now little children, let's begin. Congratulations are in order. You are now Genin, the first stage of your journey as full fledged shinobi. You now get to look forward to lives filled with death and sadness, pushing you to your limits as you slowly lose your sanity and humanity." Shuri patted Kizoku's head then waltzed over to Reiha, hovering over her, almost whispering into her ear. "Yet never ever believe for a second you are human or lack inhuman emotions. You may just end up covered in imperfections." Shuri lifted his hair from his face to show the full length of his face scar, as well as revealing a larger scar that circled his neck.He then strided over to Sui and lifted her chin with his long black finger nail. "You are expected to be tools in the sense that you are crafted, polished, used to kill, then tossed aside when broken and replaced when you lose value. I, however, rather enjoy my tools. I dress them up in fancy clothes and have tea parties with them, and give them silly names like Mary or Frank. And should somebody touch my precious little tools, I'll rip out their livers and eat it for breakfast, and toss the rest aside for the poor little hungry animals." Shuri jumped back away from all of them and pulled out his pocket watch, which he twirled around on his bony finger by a chain. "Now. Your first mission as shinobi will be to snatch this shiny object from my person. Use any tool at your disposal. Any genjutsu or ninjutsu you've learned. Whoever gets their grubby little hands on my watch gets to go home with one other team mate of their choice. The unlucky one who doesn't get picked will be tied to the stump and get to spend a cold night alone and afraid. You can start whenever you wish now.
Back to top Go down
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue500/500Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:18 pm

She listened to the man as he whispered in her ear, no she would never allow herself to hold such scars she would get them removed with medical jutsu unlike him. Those filthy scars it was hard for her to hold back how much she hated them as for the others one was the boy from the ramen stand and the other was the girl the nine tails a powerful ally. She laughed a bit about how he said he would eat the livers of whoever harmed them but could anyone really beat a team like this everyone had a unique ability though they were still genin they were far from ordinary genin. His mission for them was to get the watch by any means possible well she would try something he would not expect walking close to him and smiling.

" Can you hand me the watch, I thought well he might not expect something like this so can I have the watch. "

This of course was to test how he would react as much as he was trying to figure out them she was trying to figure out her team and her future sensei. Depending how he reacted would depend how she would continue as she was more then willing to fight him with her jutsu he would not like the lava much and it was certainly a nasty element to deal with. She knew thew boy feared her as she turned and smiled toward the boy, it was like a beast looking at a meal her eyes coldly staring in his direction. She looked over toward Sui and smiled it was more of an acceptance smile one where she understood what Sui was and understood the two were powerful allies that should get along.

" Now boy I am not sure what you do but you should really try your best not to hold yup and and Sui, I can say we wont hold back under any circumstances even if you are in my way I will go through you to achieve my objectives. "

She moved toward the boy her hand running under his neck, the sweat he had made her smile as she licked the side of his neck before turning and waiting for her senseis response.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue795/905Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Sui looked over as Kizoku arrived and gave a slight wave but still showed no emotion. There was something odd about him today. He didn’t seem like the normal energetic self as when he put his hand on her shoulder he felt very scared and depressed. But Sui ignored it and continued looking at her sensei with complete and utter focus. He had assigned them to get the watch from his hands but Sui knew he wasn’t just going to hand it over. But before she could react she heard Reiha ask for the watch which nearly made Sui fall off the stump. That was the most stupid question ever and was also the most unexpected so Sui sat wide eyed as she looked at Reiha, thinking how she could be so blunt…… But this didn’t surprise her as she had been told by other villagers that Reiha was a very ignorant and blunt. So she sighed but the next thing that happened made Sui want to shove a rasengan up her back. She had licked Kizoku and he didn’t seem to care. This made Sui very…… jealous and upset. She had actually liked Kizoku. But she shoved these emotions out of her head and went back to focusing on her sensei. Instead of just asking for it, in the blink of an eye she took out and threw a kunai straight at the watch as she entered her 1st tailed bijuu stage and used her increased speed to run directly at her sensei while forming a rasengan in her hand, Causing its power to rise immensely.

“This is going to be fun.”
Back to top Go down
Kizoku Kitai

Kizoku Kitai

Shinobi Information
Health:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue185/200Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Chakra:
Happily waiting to torture. Left_bar_bleue210/250Happily waiting to torture. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/250)

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Kizoku's eyes widened as his new sensei started to lecture about how they would be now faced with things that would drive them emotionally insane. As the snowy-haired jounin patted Kizoku's head, he didn't know whether to feel annoyed or not by the action. But the genin put on a neutral looked and listened to his sensei as he explained that they were now expected to be tools for the village of Konohagakure. The boy stayed silent, but smiled once his sensei said that he was rather fond of his tools, which translated into Kizoku's mind that if they proved themselves, Shuri would be able to protect them without fail. As with the other two, eyes were locked upon the golden pocket watch, the thing that would ensure his night indoors. Any Ninjutsu and ninja tools would be accepted for use, and Kizoku wondered if he should pull out his famed claws at the moment. But those would wait, he would wait until he was sure he was going to win to pull out such a weapon. At the start of the mission -if you could really call it a mission- Kizoku watched as Reiha blatantly asked for the watch and for once during battle a plan formed into his head. But as Kizoku was about to slip away from the scene and hide in the shadows as a true shinobi would do, Reiha stopped all plans and lectured to him, saying something about how she would tear through him if he got in the way. But then the most horrific thing happened, she licked him.

The genin growled and pushed her away, "What are you doing? You're leaving us open for an attack!" And with that, Kizoku bounded away with a leap, quickly hiding himself as a true ninja did. His new location was a tree behind the stumps that was farther back but close enough to see the action well. He watched as Sui preformed the Rasengan, the mass of swirling blue with a tint of purple fascinated the genin. Was this one of the tricks that she would have shown him if he hadn't declined? Deciding to help his friend out, the genin grabbed hold of his kunai and started to jump through the trees, sending one kunai per tree limb that he landed on. Once he was right behind his sensei, the boy would send out about five kunai from his holster at his head before bounding away through the trees in a clockwise motion and leaping out of the trees while landing next to his Rasengan wielding teammate. Hopefully in the barrage of kunai, Sui would understand that her sensei's attention was elsewhere and to attack with the spiraling chakra. Once dear ol' Shuri-sensei was distracted by the kunai barrage and Sui's Rasengan, the Kitai lowered himself to the ground and started to make hand signs, one after another after another. On the final hand sign, Kizoku focused his chakra around his body and with a grin said, "Chissoton: Arashi no Tsubame," It was in that time that Kizoku was now ready to legitimately fight.

Nitrogen formed around pockets of oxygen in the air, creating around twenty nitrogen swallows the in size of large kunai. Within moments the swallows fired forward, weaving out of large trees and his fellow teammates to their imposing target, the scarred jounin that Kizoku now referred to as his master. Once the swallows were near the jounin, they would explode on contact. The only downfall to this jutsu was that Kizoku couldn't redirect the swallows, no matter how much chakra he put into it. As he watched his swallows explode on something, the genin backed up and slipped into a defensive stance, making sure to check all the key points around him. He made sure to keep an eye on Reiha, if she did anything weird again the male would certainly have a fit. Taking away his first kiss was one thing, but now almost sexually harassing him? This was going to end up being a long, long time on his team. The genin never thought in battle, he always struck first and asked questions later. But would this be the turning point where he would change his ways in a fight? No one knew really, and Kizoku wasn't much for change. But if it was what his sensei wanted after the fight he would do his best. The golden pocket watch still lay in wait to be captured, and Kizoku hadn't made a clear grab for it, but the time would come when he was able to and he would win his safety for the night. But would he actually use it was the question.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Shuri took a ready position, expecting at least one of them to charge right at him. However, Reiha's request made him loosen up and scratch his head. It seems living with the Yonbi inside of her all these years has made her spoiled as well. Silly villagers...fearing a little girl. But still I admire her audacity. Shuri then watched and laughed as she licked Kizoku's neck, prompting equally hilarious horrified reactions from Kizoku and jealous reactions from Sui. "As far as I can see, if Kizoku gets my watch he'll pick Sui, and if Sui gets my watch she'll pick Kizoku. I wonder who you'll pick, Little Yonbi. Despite your rude mouth, you're definitely my favorite thus far. Here." Shuri walked over to her with his watch still spinning on his finger, and flicked her forehead with his free hand.

Shuri grabbed his watch and hung it from his belt quickly as a kunai flew at it from Sui's direction. Before he had time to think she had flown at him with immensive speed and power. Before he knew it, Shuri found himself guarding her attack with one of his satoba in his left hand. This kid...has not only took control of one tail, but also mastered the Rasengan? My satoba is unbreakable, but the sheer power is pushing me back... When kunai started to launch at him from different directions, Shuri knew he couldn't afford to be standing in one place. So Shuri blocked the incoming kunai with another satoba in his right hand while stepping back and letting the left handed satoba break, causing Sui to fly away from him. More kunai kept flying at him, and Shuri deflected them with his grave marker.

Yet while distracted by these kunai, birds, 20 of them or so, flew at him. "I'm going to take a guess and state the obvious that I shouldn't let those birds touch me." Shuri said with a slight nervous grin. With 4 satoba left, Shuri threw 3 at different birds. Even though they'd only be able to hit 3 swallows, the resulting explosions would take out about 4 each. That left only a small handful, which Shuri was able to dodge and escape the explosions with ease. He hadn't seen where his used satoba had landed, but he couldn't spend anytime looking for them. He'd be safe with only one for now.

It took Shuri only a quick moment to figure where Kizoku was. Time to take a bit of offensive. Kizoku would be providing constant support to the two Jinchuriki. From what he just saw with Sui, he wouldn't be able to escape another Rasengan so easily. And he still didn't know what to expect with Reiha. Shuri ran towards Kizoku to see the Genin had taken up a defensive position. Wise. Yet would he be able to defend against something he couldn't see? Shuri put both his hands together as if he were holding something and swung his arms a couple of feet away from Kizoku. There seemed to be no reason for the Genin to dodge, yet if he didn't he would recieve a small cut on his cheek. One down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Reiha watched as the two took action as she expected both attacked right away reckless both of them were, however she would not let them get all the glory, in all honesty she did not care about being tied up. She watched as the girl had gained a tail and had suddenly began to use some sort of blue ball of chakra, hum that certainly was interesting and the boys exploding birds were nifty as well. Her only thought was to use her tails or not, she really had nothing to prove here but she did not want to be shown up by her tailed friend as she began to focus her chakra would release a wave out from her the others would feel. That dark and intense chakra evil was all that could describe it as she smiled looking at how the sensei fought before slamming her hands into the ground. At first nothing seemed to happen however below the senseis feet the ground would suddenly turn molten as a pillar of Lava would rise up below his feet, Reiha had a smile on her face she had a lot of tricks as well to show these teammates of hers.

" We need a plan just attacking like this won't work you two work together I will keep him busy and on his feet. "

As she said that she made a dash towards her sensei moving in close if he managed to avoid the burn he would soon have her trying to drill him in the chest with her foot. She was no taijutsu master but she simply wanted close, close enough to try to use her wires if needed. If the kick landed she would attempt to grab his leg with her wires and attempt to cut his tendon in the leg with the wire, this would make it hard for him to move and avoid damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Sui grunted as she was sent flying backwards, her cloak barely protecting her from the rock that she crashed into, causing the back of her head to start slightly bleeding, and a few bruises to appear on her arms. Sui then cried out and grabbed her right arm, the arm she used for her rasengan. She was overusing the Kyuubi’s chakra and he was now taking a lot of Sui’s so she dismissed the bijuu cloak and sat up; her wounds nearly gone due to her regeneration. She then watched as the lava started to erupt under Shuri’s feet and ripped off her jacket, revealing a black t-shirt with multiple sheaths for Kunai, Shuriken, and her katana. So Sui then started twirling and “dancing” which in truth was actually Sui throwing weapons in multiple directions which would bounce off other objects and head straight towards Shuri. And since he would be occupied with the Lava at least one of these blades would hit him.

“You think this is fun eh? Well how about I make this even more fun! Dance of a thousand knives!”

Sui then finished with her technique and focused fire chakra into her mouth and released it out in the shape of multiple mini fire balls

“Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!”

After releasing those fire balls Sui then pulled out her Katana and jumped towards Shuri, swinging her left arm and yelling "Paralyze!" which would stop Shuri in his tracks for merely a few seconds while Sui cut at the chain the watch was attached too.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kizoku Kitai

Kizoku Kitai

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Kizoku watched and heard nothing but his sensei, he was abnormally focused on his movements and watched carefully as he used these wooden stakes to seemingly dodge all of the attacks. The genin growled slightly to himself when his birds were dodged, but he decided that it was only fair. Besides, Sui had just pushed him back to the point that he intentionally destroyed the stake in order to blow her back. Cerulean eyes were still glowing from the use of the Chissoton technique, and they wouldn't wear off for a few minutes unless he decided to use another technique again. As the explosions were occurring, Kizoku actually thought of a plan to fool his sensei. He quickly preformed a hand-sign, muttering, "Bunshin no Jutsu," As soon as the clone was created, it assumed Kizoku's position and the genin hid in the trees to the left. Preforming the same hand signs again, Kizoku once more muttered, "Bunshin no Jutsu," This time, another clone was created, it staying in the tree while Kizoku went off to the opposite side where he would wait in rest. His sensei then ran forward, seemingly holding nothing and swatting the air with whatever it was. As soon as his first bunshin would dissipate, the second one would throw it's kunai so they would land just inches away from his sensei before it would burst through the tree top and run at the man. And finally, a plan of Kizoku Kitai might actually work.

For when the second clone ran at his sensei, the genin saw out of the corner of his eyes two attacks from his fellow teammates racing towards the man. A large wave of lava, followed by many small fireballs. They were all on different sides of Shuri, leaving his right flank open and unguarded. Kizoku always was a speedy little devil when he didn't have his claws attached, and he used that to his advantage. The crimson-haired genin leaped out of the tree just mere seconds after his clone did and he kicked the air around his sensei's hands, he felt his foot hit something hard and he kicked twice and felt whatever lay in his sensei's hands dislodge. The cerulean eyes of the Kitai had since stopped glowing and he quickly offered more kicks as he grasped the pocket watch. The cold metal chilled his hands slightly, and the genin quickly pulled out of there, jumping back into the trees, before the attacks of his teammates hit. The fact that he had even touched the pocket watch made Kizoku feel more than proud of himself, but if he actually grabbed it was a whole other possibility. Something told him that he grabbed and successfully dislodged the pocket watch and it lay in his now numb hand from all of his maneuvering, but there was a large possibility that he didn't grab it. His hand was starting to gain feeling again, and he couldn't bare to look at his possibly empty hand. But Kizoku was optimistic, and he wanted nothing more for his grab to have been a success.

(OOC: I didn't want to say if he actually was successful in taking the pocket watch, that's up for you to decide Shuri. Wink Sorry this is shorter than normal, my muse isn't working with me at the moment.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am

Shuri smiled as his scythe passed through Kizoku's clone, then stood still looking around. The kids are good. The guys at the Academy must really be stepping up on their game. Can these kids learn anything from me? Shuri started to laugh but was interrupted by a sudden tremor. "Hm?" he looked down at the ground to see a red glow, which erupted at him from all around. Shuri began to dodge the large columns of lava. "Remarkable! You may be Jinchuriki with large amounts of chakra, the two of you, but to have this much control over your chakra!" Shuri was once again interrupted by more oncoming attacks. Weapons. From all directions. Shuri twirled and spun through the air, the finesse with which he dodged and blocked the attacks with his last satoba were only expected of a Jonin.

But with an addition of fireballs, it became too much and Shuri found his left arm slightly burnt, with his whole sleeve incinerated. Once he had escped the lava, Shuri planted his feet into the ground to try to think of a new stategy, but two Kizoku's came running at him. One from the left one from the right. "One is a clone. Seeing as how I've just injured my left side, it would be expected for you to come at that side." Shuri once again swung his invisible Genjutsu laced scythe at the Kizoku coming from the left but just as last time it phased through him. "It can't be! The right?!" Kizoku kicked at Shuri's right hand side. Just as he was reaching for his watch, Sui flew in and Shuri managed to move his body to avoid her attack with her katana, but she followed up by cutting the chain to Shuri's watch.

Shuri made some hand signals, ready to use a wind style ninjutsu to blow them back from the watch, but found his leg lifted from beneath him. Reiha now. She had ensnared his leg with wire and came flying at his chest with a kick. Had it not been for the thick leather in his boots, the wire would've cut deep into Shuri's tendon. Shuri smiled to himself. He could see everything in almost slow motion, the three of them all with a look of complete determination. Oh well...guess the brats win for today. Shuri made some handsigns and a larged cloud of smoke exploded, engulfing them all. When it would dissapate, Shuri would be no where to be seen, and Kizoku would stand holding the golden watch.

As would Sui. And Reiha. There were three pocket watches. Shuri stood behind a tree out of sight for a couple moments, letting the three of them be confused, before walking back out into their sights. As he did this, 3 loud POOFS sunded, and the pocket watches became heavy logs. Shuri clapped his hands. "Phew! I never thought the three of you would do this well! I decided you should all win. Besides, I never would have let any of your filthy hands touch my actual watch. It's much to valuable to me." Shuri began coughing until he choked up the actual pocket watch, and put it into his pocket. He then walked over and leaned against a stump, and held out three box lunches.

"Alright. Who's hungy? Since you all have proven yourselfs to be above average tools, I'd like to get to know about you. Dreams and the sort.Likes and dislikes. Crushes. Fears" Shuri said the last word with his creepiest tone he could muster. "I'll go first. I'm Shuri Takasugi, and I'm not an average Jonin. I'm the Lady Hokage's personal assistant and her closest friend. I do very much like to brag about this. Very much. I've seen parts of her beyond naked, you know." Shuri shook his head to snap himself out of it, for the second time today. "I'm also the village's funeral director. When you lose your life on the battlefield, you can rest easy knowing I'm the one who'll make you look nice and pretty for your last big day. When I'm not working, I'm writing those horror stories and poetry you see advertised around the village. Doubt you're old enough to buy them anyhow. I like the Lady Hokage. I dislike watching her, or anything else I like, suffer." Shuri smiled at the three of them and sat back, eager to hear what they had to say about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am

Reiha watched as the attacks all seemed to land and the sensei seemed to be hit she felt her wire wrap around the leg but to her surprise he poofed in smoke. She sighed as a log now was in his place however she had a watch in her hand causing her to smile a bit, she looked at the other two they also seemed to have one as she deactivated her tail and focused herself showing a slight hint at a smile before she went back to her face that showed little emotion. He said he wanted to talk, while she was not a bit fan of talking the food sounded good so she grabbed one of the lunches and began to eat she listened to his little tale about himself and that seemed remotely interesting she did wonder what the hokage naked would look like. As for her likes and dislikes that were a bit harder to describe, she was an odd girl and a crush she did not have a crush really she just considered this male genin good enough to make her sexual partner.

“Well... I like beauty anything that is beautiful I love... I want those things at my side and want them to be mine alone. As for what I dislike I hate flawed things like that stupid scar on your face, I really do not see why you feel the need to keep such taint on your body but you proved worthy to let live so for now it is okay. I also like Kizoku, well not really like I feel because of his nice body and cute face he would make a good sexual partner in the future. "

She managed to say that with a straight face and continued to eat as she was clearly the odd one and was done talking about herself. She did not care what the others said about her words what she said was true, she was just a very blunt and odd girl as she looked toward Kizoku and smiled briefly before returning her attention to the food in front of her. She also pulled out a sketch book and began to draw what she saw in front of her, looking at each of them before her as her pencil began to move faster and faster her finishing the drawing in about a minute before she placed her sketchbook down with the picture showing and continued to eat. If any of them looked it was actually quite an amazing drawing very detailed and accurate except the sensei which she drew without a scar but other than that her drawing were dead on and quite amazing for such a dark girl like herself.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Spoiler:

Sui put her white long sleeved “jacket” on and walked over to the lunches. Grabbing one and sitting in a meditative position. Eating while listening to the two talk. The time then came when Sui had to share her details which she did not and I mean did NOT want to do. That was her business not theirs

“My name is Sui feng. My dream is too master Kurama and become a known Shinobi throughtout the world. I like everything quiet and relaxing so I can just think and meditate. I dislike anything loud and noisy. And anyone who likes to run their mouths. The rest is none of your business.”

Sui then continued eating and started spinning a kunai with her fingers getting ready for anyone of her sensei’s little “tests”
Back to top Go down
Kizoku Kitai

Kizoku Kitai

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Finally the numbness in his hand had vanished, Kizoku stood breathing heavily after watching the attacks of his fellow genin teammates. There was something that lay in his hand and with a quick look, Kizoku sighed in relief. He had won, the golden pocket watch lay docile and cold in his hand. However, he wouldn't be the one escaping the punishment of being tied to the log for he would be the noble one. In a few moments, Kizoku planned on tossing the pocket watch to his female comrades and would spend the night outside in the cold. He hadn't payed close enough attention to see that not only he held a pocket watch but also did Sui and Reiha. His sensei had vanished, but when he turned up again and as Kizoku jumped out of his tree a large poof was heard, the pocket watch had been henged into a simple log, and the first thing that went through Kizoku's mind was that his new sensei had set up a trap. Now he was defenseless and wide open, but instead of being met with a ninjutsu, he was greeted with the sound of clapping. A look of confusion washed over Kizoku's face as he was told that Shuri decided that all of the genin should win. Did they all do that remarkable of a job in order for them all to win? A sign of disgust was placed on Kizoku's face as he watched Shuri choke up the swallowed pocket watch, just as a wolf upchucks their pup's dinner. And the worst thing about it all? Shuri offered them lunch after what they just saw.

The Kitai clan member took his bento boxed lunch and sat down, opening it cautiously just in case some large trap came out of the box. But soon his hunger got the better of him and he was pleased to see that his sensei didn't try to trick him. Kizoku always had been slightly paranoid about someone being out to get him ever since his parent's death. Placing his hands together and saying a quick prayer, thanking the great god of Kami for the food, Kizoku indulged himself in his bento boxed lunch. He listened to Shuri, how he noted almost everything about himself. From occupations to his greatest desires. It was obvious from what everything Shuri had said that he loved the Hokage, maybe not love romantically but he sure did envy her. Finally the snowy haired jounin finished talking and the speaking moved onto Reiha. She complained about how everything in the world seemed to be tainted and Kizoku barely listened. "I also like Kizoku, well not really like I feel because of his nice body and cute face he would make a good sexual partner in the future," It just so happened that the genin had taken a large bite of food at that moment and he started to choke. After clearing his throat he sent a glare to the Yonbi jinchuuriki and wiped his mouth from the small amount of saliva that had dribbled onto his lip. Reiha had said it like it was nothing, and went to drawing an accurate rendition of their sensei, but of course without the scar along his face.

Finally Sui had started to speak, bringing peace to the genin's ears. She unknowingly chastised Reiha for saying that she didn't like people who ran their mouth which the cerulean-eyed boy smirked at. But her speech was shorter than the rest and finally it was Kizoku's turn. The genin took a breath and started, "My name's Kizoku Kitai as you all probably know by now. There really isn't much about me, for I really haven't discovered who I am myself. I love ramen, I love my family, and most of all I love my village. I hate it when people assume, not knowing anything about others. Why they have scars, or why they have tattoos like myself," In that moment Kizoku shot a glare at Reiha again, referring to many of her past outbursts. Soon the Kitai clan member began again, "About a month ago my parents were killed, no one knows who or why, there was only a small puncture wound at the base of their skulls, but no blood loss," Kizoku moved his hair and pointed to where the wounds were as to show an example, "My older brother went rogue, he begged the Hokage to treat it like a mission, and so my older brother is now a Missing-Ninja, but unlike most he can return to the village," Kizoku sighed and smiled again, "That being said, I want to find out who killed my parents, that is my goal for now. But also, I want to become stronger, so I can show everyone that the Kitai clan shouldn't be pushed away,"

The small smile grew into a grin as he nodded, looking at his new teammates, "Right now, I'm just happy that I have a team, people to train with no matter how much we might get on another's nerves. Oh that's right, my fears!" It took Kizoku a moment but finally he mustered up the courage to release this information. "I had an incident when I was younger, don't judge me for it or make fun of me for it. I'm deathly afraid of thunderstorms," He shuddered at the thought of the weather phenomenon but quickly regained focus on the task at hand. After he was finished Kizoku quickly finished off the bento box and nodded his head to his sensei, thanking him for the meal. The teen quickly cracked his back before slouching down and smiling at his team. Finally Kizoku had someone to talk to, he had comrades whom he would protect no matter the cost. His Konoha hitai-ate lay covered by his crimson hair but in the wind you could clearly see it upon its black cloth. It made Kizoku proud in a way, finally he was a shinobi of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happily waiting to torture.   Happily waiting to torture. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happily waiting to torture.
Page 1 of 1