Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_vote_lcapWhat to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_voting_barWhat to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_vote_lcapWhat to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_voting_barWhat to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Hokage10

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Kazekage2

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 2343ddx

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Tsuchikageee

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 76839

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 32480

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 244612

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 145135

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 473248

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 249949

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 609716

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 234153

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue800/800What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty
PostSubject: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Rikumaru walks calmly through the streets of Kiri just watching the nice people. He sees a group of children playing hide and go seek in a nearby empty lot. It reminds His of the good times when He was young, playing with His friends from the village. It makes His feel lonely, because most of His old friends have left the village on adventures that He weather He could go on as well. He continues walking down the street looking for a bench to stop and rest on. He has been walking for a good while looking for someone to stop and talk too.

He sees a nearby bench, so Rikumaru decides to stop and take a breather. Sitting alone, He starts playing with His hair. The breeze in the air sends a chill down His spine. He shivers. He thinks to himself, "You'd think living in this village for all these years, I'd be used to this cold weathers."
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue200/200What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue650/650What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Shin was returning from the training he had done and was now walking around Kirigakure without any reason. There were a lot of people around him because he was walking on one of the most used aleys in Kirigakure. The young Kirigakure Genin was wearing his normal clothes but he wasn't wearing his shirt because he had ripped it when he was training. The boy was just wearing his pants and his ninja shoes. The young jinchuuriki was really bored and didn't know what to do. He saw a bench which near him and decided to stop and sit. The boy sat on the bench and started playing with his white hair as he was doing most of the time while he was thinking, staying without anything to do and even sometimes in fight. The boy was looking at the people that were passing to see if he can see someone he knew, even if he didn't really knew alot of people because of his character.
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue800/800What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Riku watched as a young boy sat on the bench that he was on. The boy looked to be around 14 or 15 this boy was rather pale with white hair and red eyes. the boy looked somewhat tired and a little lost. Rikumaru eyes looked down as he looked at what he was wearing his simple Kirigakure outfit. Which consisted of a long sleeve green turtle neck, Black and gray cameo pants, and ninja boots under his Mizukage Robe. His Kage had he hanging behind his back, since he was not wearing it at the time. He then turned his head back at the boy "So looks like you've been training". A smile was on Riku's Face as he spoke he know the boy would be shocked to find the Mizukage talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue200/200What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue650/650What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Shin smiled as he still looked at those who were walking by. He didn't look at the man but his voice was vaguely familiar, but he couldn't but his finger on it. "I guess you can call it that. I just got back from the Black Blood Sea. I had to save a few people's lives with a new jutsu I had just thought of a few days before." Shin said while rubbing his neck. As he sat there in silence, it seems that his other personality Shinu had just woken up. "Hey...Shin who are you talking too?" Shinu said within his mind.

"He's just a stranger. So I don't know him." Shin said while mumbling under his breath. "I see... His voice sounds so familiar...and now the feeling is gone."
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

"I guess you can call it that. I just got back from the Black Blood Sea. I had to save a few people's lives with a new jutsu I had just thought of a few days before."

Riku watched as the boy spoke, he found it odd that the boy did not turn his head. "Saved people with a new jutsu, impressive to say the least....I'm Rikumaru Senju and you are?" he said in a clam voice. Rikumaru then stood up taking a quick look around, he then looked back at the boy "you seem strong, I could use you on my genin team how about we have a quick spar to see what your made of". As he stood there he waited for the young boy the speak. Riku was the type to always have a smile on his face but he never let his guard down. It was a trait he felt all genin should have, yet this genin didn't seem like the motivated type.
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Rikumaru Senju...Now the feeling came back but still Shin couldn't put his finger on who he might be. Even Shinu didn't know and he had a better memory that his counter part. "Shinusuka Jenusaki. Nice to meet you, Rikumaru-san." Shin said with a small smile. He began to think as the man offered to fight him. Since he wasn't doing anything anyway, besides it seemed like a good time to let Shinu go wild for a little bit while he took a rest. "Oh come on Shin. Let me fight him." Shinu asked him while pleading which was rare for him."Sure, I'd loved to spar against you, but I'd think you'd have more fun fighting with my brother more than you would with me." Shinu told him as he switched places with Shinu. The process took a few seconds, but it worked. "Alright Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 pm

"Shinusuka Jenusaki. Nice to meet you, Rikumaru-san."

Shinusuka Jenusaki the name sounded so to Riku, seconds later it hit him this boy was a Jinchuuriki. "so this boy has the seven tailed beast inside him, this should be fun" Riku thought to himself. Riku brushed his hair back as he watched Shinusuka smile.

"Sure, I'd loved to spar against you, but I'd think you'd have more fun fighting with my brother more than you would with me."

Rikumaru was confused as the young genin spoke. He quickly looked around to see what the boy was talking about. After a few seconds Rikumaru came to the conclusion the boy meant himself maybe another personality. The boy spoke once more but this time there was a different tone in his voice. "so this is what he meant by brother" Riku said as he begun to walk toward his secret training Grounds.

A few moments later the two would enter the forest, and onto the training grounds. The training grounds was about 100 meters in diameter, there was a large pond to the right that was to meters in length and depth. It was an open field nothing but grass and Mist, on the outskirts of the training field was nothing but trees. This was the perfect place to test the young genin's skills.

Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Shinu followed the guy towards the place they were going to spar. He was just loving the feeling of finally began able to walk and feel the cool air of his surroundings and was loving it even more as he was able to fight someone right after being released. "Alright. This looks good. A good place for me to kick some a**, or get my a** kicked." Shin said while getting into his fighting stance. "Okay. You want lead this dance?" Shinu asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue600/600What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Left_bar_bleue750/750What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Standing in the shadows eating a bag of chips stood Hiroshi and the Twin nindogs Ichiro and Koji. " Is the Kazekage really gonna fight that kid, he is one of those beast" Ichiro said in a deep voice with a growl Hiroshi cut his eyes at Ichiro which made him quickly back down and apologize. Hiroshi met the kid one time, and that one time Hiroshi really like the kid and wanted to learn more about him. Hiroshi walked out the shadows and leaned against a tree " Hey Shin long time no see little buddy!!" Hiroshi yelled from across the field as he leaned on the tree and "Rikumaru-San don't get carried away" Hiroshi was only a few years younger than the Mizukage and always wanted to try his skills out against him, because of his skills in battle it's no wonder he became a kage.
Back to top Go down
Rikumaru

Rikumaru

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey Shin long time no see little buddy!!"
Rikumaru looked over to see another boy who looked to be about that same age of Shinusuka. Rikumaru smirked as the boy continued to speak. Alright let's start Rikumaru said as he preformed Tiger → Dog → Snake hands sighs. moments later wood would sprout from Rikumaru to converge into the perfect clone of Rikumaru.

"Rikumaru-San don't get carried away"

the voice shouted as Rikumaru and the clone were preforming another set of hand seals. Rikumaru preformed Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals as branches begin to sprout from the ground around both Riku and Shinusuka
The clone preformed Tiger hand seal, the clone would creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)   What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do on a cold day like this? (open to all kiri)
Page 1 of 1