Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Shinusuka Jenusaki I_vote_lcapShinusuka Jenusaki I_voting_barShinusuka Jenusaki I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shinusuka Jenusaki I_vote_lcapShinusuka Jenusaki I_voting_barShinusuka Jenusaki I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Shinusuka Jenusaki Hokage10

Shinusuka Jenusaki Kazekage2

Shinusuka Jenusaki 2343ddx

Shinusuka Jenusaki Tsuchikageee

Shinusuka Jenusaki Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Shinusuka Jenusaki 76839

Shinusuka Jenusaki 32480

Shinusuka Jenusaki 244612

Shinusuka Jenusaki 145135

Shinusuka Jenusaki 473248

Shinusuka Jenusaki 249949

Shinusuka Jenusaki 609716

Shinusuka Jenusaki 234153

Shinusuka Jenusaki 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Shinusuka Jenusaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Shinusuka Jenusaki Left_bar_bleue200/200Shinusuka Jenusaki Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Shinusuka Jenusaki Left_bar_bleue650/650Shinusuka Jenusaki Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Shinusuka Jenusaki Empty
PostSubject: Shinusuka Jenusaki   Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

~The Basics~

First Name: Shinusuka
Last Name: Jenusaki
Village: Kiri

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: O+
Clan: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A

~The Physics~

Appearance:
Shinusuka Jenusaki 722087-35933728b1
Clothing: Shin appears as a skinny teenager and has pale skin, moppy white hair and red eyes. This is caused by albinism, as it blocks ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing his body from producing melanin. It also has an affect on his hormones making him appear sometimes feminine. So from a distance Shin can appear like a female to some people. He also seems to have an affinity for black and white-themed clothing, which is a very rare brand. Due to his albinism he cannot stay out in the sun for very long so he often wears coats or jackets and long pants. Due to not staying out in the sun for long his body does produce enough calcuim, which makes him physically weak. Due to a brain injury Shin suffers from extremely painful migraine headaches which often makes him easily irritated.

Height: 5'3
Weight: 132lbs

~The Traits~

Likes: Fighting, eating, sleeping, Drinking, Watching people and training
Dislikes: Being called weak
Personality: Shin has a strange fascination with people. Although he has a somewhat sinister appearance, and his motives can come across as evil, he is actually a very kind person if he was to be. Shin is very fond of humans and likes to observe them from ether afar or up close. Despite being fond of people he prefers to think and act by himself, always keeping his intentions mysterious, and is difficult to predict. Shin very rarely gets honestly worked up (and is usually lying when he appears to be), and is always teasing when he is not sharing information. These snobby qualities always make him appear condescending and antagonistic to most people. Despite his interpersonal issues, he remains a mature and wise person at heart underneath his attitude.

Due to the injury to the back of the head, Shin has devloped a second personality. This personality can be pointed out by his distinguishing features are his maniacal laughter and psychotic grins. He is brutal, arrogant, disrespectful, and sadistic. He often behaves in ways that are greedy, predatory, malicious, sinister, devious, deceitful, delusional, destructive, toxic, perverse, pathological, irrational, unconscious, ignorant, and just plain stupid, or in other words he is the dark side of Shin.
Attitude:

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Katana
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon: Paper Bombs

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Medical

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Advanced Wind
  • Main:
  • Sub:

Special Characteristics: The blow Shin received to the head, gave him the ability of eidetic memory allowing him to remember everything he has seen or heard.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Shin has a severe case of motion sickness. This ranges from anything that can be considered mobile to being carried by another person, except for people he considers as family. His sickness is at the degree wherein he can get sick by simply looking at a mode of transport or by just thinking about it and will be need to be knocked unconscious in order for those around him to have a little peace and quiet.
~Jutsu~

E:
D: 3
C: 4
B: 1
A:
S:

Family: Adoptive sister
History: 15 years ago there was a child born who was later to become the Jinchūriki of the seven tails bijuu, was born into the world. At the age of four Shin's family was killed during a bandit raid due to the fact that his family lived out side of the village. The only reason he survived was because of his mother who had hid in the closet of the house. When everything went quiet within the house to see what had happen, Shin left the house only to see his mother and fathers bodies torn apart and mangled all across the room. Horrified by this Shin ran towards the village to alert the officials of what had happened, but it was already to late.

Seven years later Shin has spent most of his time within the orphanage or out on the streets. Shin made a name for himself for being a troublemaker. He earned the nickname Accelerator due to how fast he was. He was able to quickly cause trouble and just as quickly run away. He was even able to out run village officials. Not only because of his speed but because of his endurance. This caused Shin to grab the attention of the Mizukage. One day when he was just hanging out with his friends he was grabbed officials, and forced to become the Jinchūriki of the seven tailed bijuu. During the end of the treatment Shin was thought to have died, because he couldn't take the pain, but later began to start breathing. When he finally woke up Shin found himself in the hospital accompanied by the mizukage and was told to that he was going to be enrolled within the ninja academy the next day. Shin found himself filled with unexplained joy which later turned into bitterness and anger as when he found out that he was the host for seven tails. That was all Shin could feel.

One day while being trained by a few officials Shin took a blow to the head which was shown to have literally split Shin into two seprate halves. Like yin and yang, he was split into the dominate good half and the bad half who was to be called Shinu. Throughout his academy training Shin was avoided by other kids. Knowing nothing of the joys of friendship except from his past. Not allowing that to slow him Shin shin graduated from the academy with flying colors.
Extra Information:

~The Finals~

Alias: Accelerator
Best Way to Contact: Pm or cellphone(But who would want to call/txt a total stranger)
RP Sample: With great talent comes great responsibility. The days has passed since Shin became a graduate of the academy and it was time he got his shit together and train his ass off the become a Chuunin. Genin was pretty much a rank in which he gets a taste of life as a shinobi and train like one, A Chuunin was an ordinary Ninja which a few tricks up their sleeve and such. Shin was just a slightly over exceeding Genin. He had good coverage in most areas but good wasn't enough for him. He wanted always better himself and his peers if it was possible. Start at the base of the operation and work your way up. Shin's encouragement was meant the push more Shinobi into full gear. Shin arrived at his favorite training ground. It was consisted of a fairly large plain of around 100 meters in diameter and in the center, three trunks evenly spaced apart from each other. The temperature was cool and sudden breezes made the wind chill much colder. The suns warmth was nothing to compared to the weather which made it have no effect. The sky was very clear and quite a beautiful sight. Very few white cirrus clouds inhabited the sky due to the cold weather giving a crisp, fresh feeling to the skin and eyes. Shin was approaching the training grounds with strong intentions to succeed in the future.
Rules Password: Correct

Last edited by Anguished One on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinusuka Jenusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinusuka Jenusaki   Shinusuka Jenusaki EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Shinusuka Jenusaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: Creation Central :: Bingo Book :: Kiri Shinobi-
Jump to: