Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Returning Home I_vote_lcapReturning Home I_voting_barReturning Home I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Returning Home EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Returning Home EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Returning Home EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Returning Home EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Returning Home EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Returning Home EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Returning Home EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Returning Home EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Returning Home EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Returning Home Hokage10

Returning Home Kazekage2

Returning Home 2343ddx

Returning Home Tsuchikageee

Returning Home Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Returning Home 76839

Returning Home 32480

Returning Home 244612

Returning Home 145135

Returning Home 473248

Returning Home 249949

Returning Home 609716

Returning Home 234153

Returning Home 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Returning Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei Keitaka

Shinobi Information
Health:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue600/600Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue750/750Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

The day was hot, especially on Xen who was over dressed for the sudden weather. However, despite being hot and feeling rather uncomfortable, he had no choice but to remain wrapped up in the two layers of his clothing. He of course had to wear his underclothes, otherwise he would not be decent and as a result he wouldn't be capable of going outside, or at least he wouldn't be comfortable doing so. However, the second layer of his clothing, his cloak, had a completely different purpose that was far more important than his reason for wearing his under clothing. The cloak served to protect his identity, which he needed especially in Konoha. Though they were few in numbers, there was people that would prove to be troublesome in the village if his identity was discovered. Plus, with his hair, there was no confusing who he was. His hair was very unique and no one else, or very very few shared his same hair color and pattern. Also, he was a missing nin, so discovery of his appearance would lead to multiple questions which would most likely lead to a great many of problems. Even though he was extremely hot, the only thing he allowed himself to show was his wide blue eyes that peered through at his food, and his mouth.

He folded his red bandana up, just enough to reveal his mouth pressed his hands together and then in his mind recited a short prayer expressing thanks for the food he was about to eat. Once done, he picked up his chopsticks and began eating. As he hate, he began to think. Being all wrapped up in such hot weather was sure to lead to some suspicion. In trying to cover up his identity, he made his self more obvious to the villagers. Or perhaps he was just over thinking things to much. Either way, he decided that once he finished his meal, he would be more careful in being inconspicuous. He briefly scanned his surroundings and noticed how populated the little ramen shop actually was. He was oblivious to the fact, but now he was aware how popular the place actually was. In such a crowded place, someone was bound to approach him and try to uncover the mystery under the cloak. With the heat that he was building up, he would gladly remove his cloak. But still, he tried to maintain a low profile, and avoid interaction. He silently ate as he listened to people walked back and forth and nervously waited for someone to approach him which he felt was unavoidable at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue200/200Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue795/905Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Kei Keitaka wrote:
The day was hot, especially on Xen who was over dressed for the sudden weather. However, despite being hot and feeling rather uncomfortable, he had no choice but to remain wrapped up in the two layers of his clothing. He of course had to wear his underclothes, otherwise he would not be decent and as a result he wouldn't be capable of going outside, or at least he wouldn't be comfortable doing so. However, the second layer of his clothing, his cloak, had a completely different purpose that was far more important than his reason for wearing his under clothing. The cloak served to protect his identity, which he needed especially in Konoha. Though they were few in numbers, there was people that would prove to be troublesome in the village if his identity was discovered. Plus, with his hair, there was no confusing who he was. His hair was very unique and no one else, or very very few shared his same hair color and pattern. Also, he was a missing nin, so discovery of his appearance would lead to multiple questions which would most likely lead to a great many of problems. Even though he was extremely hot, the only thing he allowed himself to show was his wide blue eyes that peered through at his food, and his mouth.

He folded his red bandana up, just enough to reveal his mouth pressed his hands together and then in his mind recited a short prayer expressing thanks for the food he was about to eat. Once done, he picked up his chopsticks and began eating. As he hate, he began to think. Being all wrapped up in such hot weather was sure to lead to some suspicion. In trying to cover up his identity, he made his self more obvious to the villagers. Or perhaps he was just over thinking things to much. Either way, he decided that once he finished his meal, he would be more careful in being inconspicuous. He briefly scanned his surroundings and noticed how populated the little ramen shop actually was. He was oblivious to the fact, but now he was aware how popular the place actually was. In such a crowded place, someone was bound to approach him and try to uncover the mystery under the cloak. With the heat that he was building up, he would gladly remove his cloak. But still, he tried to maintain a low profile, and avoid interaction. He silently ate as he listened to people walked back and forth and nervously waited for someone to approach him which he felt was unavoidable at this point.

Sui walked through the now busy street with her usual attire on. She had her katana in her sheath attached to a belt. And under her white jacket she had a black t-shirt with multiple sheats for kunai, shuriken, and explosive tags. She was currently bored as she had nothing to do. Her friends were most likely still sleeping or being lazy so Sui sighed and walked into Ichiraku ramen where she spotted an odd sight. There was a man in layers of clothing who seemed to be in a rush. So Sui walked over and sat down next to this stranger as she observed him. Something seemed…… Off about this man but Sui ignored it and poked him in the shoulder

“Hello there. Sorry to interrupt but you seemed so familiar. Are you from around these parts?”
Back to top Go down
Kei Keitaka

Shinobi Information
Health:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue600/600Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue750/750Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Among the other sounds that his very sensitive ears picked up, Xen heard the sound of someone approaching. The footsteps weren't very heavy, so he assumed it was someone small, or very light. His suspicions were confirmed when a rather small girl poked his arm. He looked over, at her and because of her appearance, he immediately assumed that she wouldn't be a threat to him, unless for some off reason she was to challenge him. Her attire was one of the first thing he noticed about her and because of it, he thought her to be a ninja in training. Probably a genin. As he thought about it, he couldn't help but smile. First, because he was naturally friendly. Secondly, he had never been allowed the chance to be a genin, and he was happy others were given a chance more lenient then his. After all his thinking, he realized the girl had been talking to him. He managed to catch the end of her speech.

“Hello there. Sorry to interrupt but you seemed so familiar. Are you from around these parts?”

He tried his best to reply without revealing much. Even though she was only a genin, if he revealed his true self to her, he could still get into trouble. He waved his hand as the smile vanished from his face. He didn't want to be rude so he decided to not keep his responses short and shove the girl away. "I doubt anyone would care about someone like me. Im just a person, you can call me Aya." Reluctant to reveal his first name, he quickly came up with a nickname for himself so he can be addressed by people. He smiled at the girl and continued. "You can say im from around here, but who are you." He tried to pull the conversation away from himself and direct it towards her so he wouldn't have to be so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: Shinobi Nations :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Restaurant Area :: Ichiraku Ramen-
Jump to: