Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
A trip across town[Open] I_vote_lcapA trip across town[Open] I_voting_barA trip across town[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
A trip across town[Open] I_vote_lcapA trip across town[Open] I_voting_barA trip across town[Open] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
A trip across town[Open] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
A trip across town[Open] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
A trip across town[Open] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

A trip across town[Open] Hokage10

A trip across town[Open] Kazekage2

A trip across town[Open] 2343ddx

A trip across town[Open] Tsuchikageee

A trip across town[Open] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

A trip across town[Open] 76839

A trip across town[Open] 32480

A trip across town[Open] 244612

A trip across town[Open] 145135

A trip across town[Open] 473248

A trip across town[Open] 249949

A trip across town[Open] 609716

A trip across town[Open] 234153

A trip across town[Open] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

A trip across town[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue200/200A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue650/650A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

A trip across town[Open] Empty
PostSubject: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

It was misty and cold in Kirigakure, and no one was surprised. The night air was frigid, even without any wind to bite the flesh. One could barely see a dozen feet in front of himself, due to the thick and overwhelming fog. Shin almost expected a monster to leap out of the darkness and attack him. The entire scene was like something straight out of one of his horror novels. Every pile of crates or scurrying rat caused him to step back into a combat stance, only to come closer and realize what he'd been looking at. It wasn't excessively late, and people were still wandering the streets, but Shin's current mission involved finding someone to talk too, and every time someone crossed a streetlight, strange and eldritch shadows danced across the fog. It was beautiful and chilling at the same time. The small ninja wasn't sure whether he wanted to curl up and cry or run and laugh. He was having the time of his life, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue600/600A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue750/750A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 am

Sitting on the bench nearby Hiroshi sat looking up at the sky, because of the fog Hiroshi couldn't see the night sky." Man I hate nights like this it's so depressing, you can't see anything" Hiroshi said to his two companions who lied of the ground next to him they both hoped up and growled Ichiro spoke " Someone with incredible chakra is coming this way" Hiroshi looked down the road he felt this feeling before at the Graduation of the genin he knew exactly who it was before he could even see the boys face Shinusuka one of the academies top genin and most important one of the villages Jinchuuriki, Hiroshi stood up and walked towards the kid " Hey kid, What are you up to?" Hiroshi didn't really meet any of the newest ninja but he knew there faces and names because of the time he spent at the academy....
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue200/200A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue650/650A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

As Shi walked quietly along the sound of someone talking to him from out of no where startled Shin. Almost enough to switch personalities over to Shinu. "Awww, who the hell is this clown? What does he want?" Shinu said within his mind. "Just calm down. I'm sure he doesn't want any thing. Remember i'm a jinchuriki. So this is normal." Shin said in a small voice. He walked over to the man and bowed. "Sorry, sir if it looked like i was being suspicious. I was just taking a walk." Shin said in a light tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue600/600A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
A trip across town[Open] Left_bar_bleue750/750A trip across town[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Hiroshi's eyes widen " Whoa, Whoa, calm down kid there's no need to act like that" Hiroshi touched the kids shoulder, he could sense the chakra coming from the boy " I know who you are and I'm not here to judge you" Hiroshi let go of the boys shoulder and looked down at him he was now looking normally not many people in the village would let there guard down around this kid but Hiroshi didn't sense any evil intentions coming from the boy " So where you headed on this wonderful night?" Hiroshi said with a smirk on his face knowing this was one of those terrible nights Kiri usually have.
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh my God! He's trying to interrogate us, come o, man lets get the hell out of here. " Shinu said joking still within their mind. Shin sighed and began to rub his his forehead. "Nowhere, really just taking a walk. I slept for too long and now i can't get back to sleep." Shin said while scratching his head. "Thats a total lie. You came out here looking for someone to talk too." Shinu said with a loud laugh. This was one of the times when Shin was happy that nobody else could hear the voice within Shin's mind.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Hiroshi grinned " ha I had one of those days before" Hiroshi looked over at the nearby Ramen Shop " Well would you like to grab something to eat with me at the ramen shop" as Hiroshi spoke his Ninken walked up and like always Ichiro spoke without being asked " Who's the brat?" Ichiro was the oldest of the twin dogs and had the knowledge to speak but that doesn't mean what he spoke was smart " Ichiro Watch It!!" Hiroshi yelled he didn't want to scare the boy with his yelling but Ichiro didn't like how he spoke to the boy he knew the boy had enough problems from the people in the village Koji Hiroshi's other Ninken sniffed the boy and backed off with a scared look on his face he then looked at Hiroshi and barked. Hiroshi shook his head " I know it's ok" he then looked back at the boy " So care to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Forcing Shinu to the depths of his mind, Shin didn't want to hear his other half anymore. He watched as the dog had walked up to him and began to sniff him but soon backed off because of what was in him. Shin just smiled weakly and took the man on his offer. "Sure thing thanks." Shin said with a small smile. Shin didn't know whether or not the man thought of him as a monster or he actually thought of him as a human being, ether way Shin liked the guy. He seemed alright but it was the dog that could talk that Shin was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Hiroshi liked this kid, he knew the stories that the higher ups were saying about this kid couldn't be true, Hiroshi could tell this kid was looking for a friend or even someone to talk to . Hiroshi led the boy over to the ramen shop and sat at a table " I'll have a large bowl of ramen and two large helpings of BBQ to go. Hiroshi knew the twins would be mad if they didn't get anything " Come Shin sit down."
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Shin smiled as he sat down and ordered two of the largest bowls of ramen. The owner told him that it would be done in about fifth-teen minutes. Shin nodded his head. He looked towards the man and with a small smile. "I imagine you know who i am, but my sister told me that even if they know who I am, introduce yourself to them. So my name is Shinusuka Jenusaki. Whats your name?" Shin said.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:10 am

Hiroshi smiled back at the kid there weren't many people old or young who has manners like this kid does " Well Shinusuka Jenusaki it's a pleasure to meet you" Hiroshi fixed he glasses on his face and took a sip from his tea cup " I'm Hiroshi Inuzuka a memember of the inuzuka clan those two out there are call Ichiro and Koji, the one with the big mouth is Ichiro" Hiroshi paused " And again please forgive his mouth earlier I know how you must feel getting treated like an outcast" Hiroshi took another pause and his face got serious " I can't stand when people get judge before anyone has a chance to get to know them" Hiroshi quickly regained his composer " So Shin tell me do you have any friends here in the village at all?"
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Shin shook his head as a no. "No. No friends at all. The only things i do fun...is just watch others have fun. It's become a hobby of mine. Don't worry. I've had a lot of hurtful things said to me. So its okay." He said with another small smile. The owner walked over to Shin handed him his bowl. Happy that his food was finally here. Shin grabbed his chopsticks and began to bless his food. Hoping that nothing evil was placed inside of the food that could harm him. When he got ready to eat he place the chopsticks in his hand and raised it in the air but suddenly he couldn't move. His entire body was paralyzed. Shin had felt this before. It could only mean that his other half had token over his body. After a few seconds of being frozen his vision went black and he instantly fell face first into the bowl of ramen with his chopsticks still raised in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Hiroshi smiled at Shin he knew the kid wasn't bad and the comment he just made proved it * Such sadness in this kids eyes how must it feel to be alone and by yourself" Hiroshi took another sip of his tea and by the time Hiroshi put the up down the man came up with the food " Hmmmm man feels like I didn't eat all day" Hiroshi quickly dived into the ramen and started chowing down as he was eating his food he heard a loud thump, he looked up to see Shin head in the ramen bowl " Shin!!!" Hiroshi yelled the boys name he quickly took his head out of the bowl of ramen and begin shaking the boy and at the same time yelling his name. This caused the twins to run inside the shop " What's going on are you alright?" Ichiro said loudly, Hiroshi yelled go find help Ichiro, the dog ran at full speed out the door looking for someone to help the boy. Hiroshi still shaking the boy " Shin, Shin, Wake up!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Feeling nothing of the outside world. He was being dragged into the depths of his mind by Shinu. He felt as he had been locked in a cage. Shin hated that feeling, that's why he never wanted to switch places with Shinu for control over their body. After a few seconds of being knocked out cold. A large smile creep across their face, which was followed by a loud maniacal laugh. "Ahahaha! I'm free motherfuckers! I'm finally free from being stuck in that asshole's mind. Hahahaha!" Shinu said as he began to gobble down all of the food that was in his bowl. When he was down he slammed his fist on the floor. "Hey, asshole! Get me another bowl!" Shinu said while licking his lips.

"Uh... Shin are you feeling Okay?" The owner said while slowly walking backwards. "Never felt better." He said with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Hiroshi's eyes widen as Shin begin yelling and cursing * Wh-What is this* Hiroshi said to himself * This kid's whole personality changed he's like a whole other person* as Hiroshi just sat there staring at Shin, Koji begin to growl as he could feel the evil aura coming off of Shin. After a moment of just staring Hiroshi finally spoke " Shin are you alright, I've never seen anything like that before" Hiroshi stood up and walked over to Koji and begin stroking his back telling him to calm down, Hiroshi then walked over to Shin and touched his shoulder and as again " Are you okay?" Hiroshi was a little nervous to approach the boy he could tell that something was really different with him
Back to top Go down
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Shinu pushed the man's hand off of him and began to yell. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm totally fi-" Before he could finish his sentence the owner of the restaurant had slammed the frying pan on top of his head knocking out cold again. He slowly slumped over and bang his head on the table. He was knocked out for a good five minutes before he began to come too. "Oh....What happened?" He said while slowly massaging his head. He looked at his hand and saw that his head was bleeding. "Its okay Shin. You had another one of those...episodes...again." He said while putting the pan down. "Ah... I see, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shck56

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hiroshi was shocked he couldn't move he stood there looking at Shin, he never seen nothing like this he heard dozens of cases like this but this is the first time he saw someone with split personalities after a moment of thinking to himself, Hiroshi smiled * This kid is really interesting I will keep my eye on him to see what else he has in store* Hiroshi didn't say anything to Shin he figured this was something he didn't want to talk about so he wasn't about to pry into Shin's personal life " Glad to see your back to normal my little friend" Hiroshi paid the owner for the food they bought " I gave you a little something extra for the trouble" Hiroshi walked out the Ramen shop and waved his had in the air " I look forward to seeing again Shinusuka, if you need anything look me up kid. Lets go Koji" the dog took another glance at Shin and ran behind Hiroshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip across town[Open]   A trip across town[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip across town[Open]
Page 1 of 1