Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Dokuhari Kikai I_vote_lcapDokuhari Kikai I_voting_barDokuhari Kikai I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Dokuhari Kikai EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Dokuhari Kikai EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Dokuhari Kikai EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Dokuhari Kikai EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Dokuhari Kikai EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Dokuhari Kikai EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Dokuhari Kikai EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Dokuhari Kikai EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Dokuhari Kikai EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Dokuhari Kikai Hokage10

Dokuhari Kikai Kazekage2

Dokuhari Kikai 2343ddx

Dokuhari Kikai Tsuchikageee

Dokuhari Kikai Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Dokuhari Kikai 76839

Dokuhari Kikai 32480

Dokuhari Kikai 244612

Dokuhari Kikai 145135

Dokuhari Kikai 473248

Dokuhari Kikai 249949

Dokuhari Kikai 609716

Dokuhari Kikai 234153

Dokuhari Kikai 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Dokuhari Kikai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokuhari

Dokuhari

Shinobi Information
Health:
Dokuhari Kikai Left_bar_bleue400/400Dokuhari Kikai Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Dokuhari Kikai Left_bar_bleue730/730Dokuhari Kikai Empty_bar_bleue  (730/730)

Dokuhari Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Dokuhari Kikai   Dokuhari Kikai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

~The Basics~

First Name: Dokuhari
Last Name: Kikai
Village: Sunagakure

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: O+
Clan: ---
Kekkei Genkai: ---

~The Physics~

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Dokuhari is not a very in-shape person, instead is very scrawny and feeble compared to most other ninja. He would most likely lose a Taijutsu match to even a Gennin, however his specialty and abilities allow him to bypass physical encounters. He has short, silky silver hair that spans down to the base of his neck, and successfully covers his right eye from view. He wears red face-paint across his face in a line and three red stripes over his left eye merely for decoration, a tradition amongst Suna Puppet Masters. His skin is a pale white, failing to tan even in the hot sun of Sunagakure's desert.

Clothing: Dokuhari usually wears a sleeveless, thin sweater that traps warmth in for cold nights and allows for comfort in warm days. His Sunagakure 'head band' is strapped to his chest, directly in the center of his torso. He wears cloth fingerless gloves over atheletic wrap that reaches a little higher than halfway up his lower arm. He dons standard shinobi pants that go down to his mid-shin, standard black shinobi sandals, and net leggings that cover the entirety of his visible legs. His weapons pouch is located on the right side of his waist, directly where his hand would be for easy access. When traveling or going under-cover, Dokuhari would wear a robe that completely covers most of his normal clothing, including his hands. Part of his outfit not shown in the above picture is his 'puppet pack', a larger backpack that was fitted to carry numerous puppets efficiently and securely, along with a small on-the-spot repair-kit if it is required.
Height: 5’ 6’’
Weight: 110 lbs

~The Traits~

Likes: Exciting missions, hot days, smoked meat, and tinkering with puppetry and mechanism.
Dislikes: Rain, large bodies of water, long trips, root vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc), and being the head of the pack/being the leader/having the attention drawn on him.
Personality: Dokuhari has a very care-free and curious personality, and enjoys finding out how things work. His love of machinery and puppetry has no limitation - even his small apartment in the Sand Village is filled with gizmos, gears, and broken or failed projects. He enjoys being challenged by new ideas and missions, and always accepts them with an open mind.

Attitude: Dokuhari's attitude is hard to read. His love of tinkering with things leads him to enjoy playing with his foes in combat, and had lead him to set traps for his enemies in terms of speech. Talking with Dokuhari as an enemy may give one the feeling that he isn't 'giving the whole story' or 'feeding you all the right information'. However, when it comes to friends and rivals, Dokuhari is a great team-player but prefers to be a supporter rather than a leader.

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Ninja Puppets
Support Weapon: Senbon
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Smoke Pellets

Spoiler:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninja Puppetry
  • Sub: Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Fuuton
  • Main: Doton
  • Sub:

Special Characteristics: Ninja Puppetry comes naturally to Dokuhari, and his puppets can seem to be lifelike instead of rickety constructs. This can be especially deadly when combined with his cloaking genjutsu. Dokuhari is also very nimble and agile, being quick on his feet. Lastly, he is very good at hiding himself and normally hides himself to use his puppets effectively in combat.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Taijutsu. ALL Taijutsu. Although he himself stays hidden in most of his battles, if he is ever caught in a bout of taijutsu, he is sure to fail and lose entirely.

~Jutsu~

E: 3
D: 5
C: 4
B: 3
A: 3
S:

Name: Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu

Chakra: 10
Damage Points: ---

Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance.

-----------------------

Name: Transformation Technique

Description: User transforms into another person, or possibly an animal, plant or weapon if the user chooses.

------------------------

Name: Body Replacement Technique

Description: With this technique, the user replaces their own body with another object at the time of an attack lands.

-------------------------

Name: Body Flicker Technique

Chakra: 20

Description: Body Flicker is a high speed technique that allows users to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.

-------------------------

Name: Chakra Strings Technique

Description: A basic technique that channels chakra from the user's finger tips in the form of thin, unseverable strings. These strings have a multitude of uses, most commonly used for Ninja Puppetry and trap-setting.

--------------------------

Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

Damage Points: 10

Description: The user conceals him/herself underground, and waits for the enemy to walk by, which is when they drag them underground and swap places, leaving the enemy stuck in the ground. The target is stuck underground for two posts, and then have the ability to climb out through physical force. If the target already knows this technique, or a different yet similar one that can help them out, they do not have to wait two posts to free themselves.

Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique

Chakra: 5
Damage Points: Varies depending on the shuriken used

Description: This technique is either very effective, or does absolutely nothing at all. The user throws a shuriken, any kind of shuriken at all, along with a second one simultaneously hidden underneath. Once the user has guided the target's attention to the upper shuriken, the second one will catch the target by surprise. If the target notice both, then this element of surprise is completely lost.

Name: Mist Servant Technique
Type: Genjutsu

Chakra: 45

Description: The user creates many eerie black clones that appear from rocks, trees, the ground, etc. The clones move very slowly but when attacked they 'regenerate' and multiply, making them very hard to take down. The user can further enhance the realism of the technique by throwing kunai as the clones do, making them seem physical when they are in fact not.

Name: Hidden Chakra Technique

Chakra: 15

Description: A simple technique in which the user hides all visible forms of chakra from anyone else. For example, this makes Chakra Strings unable to be seen by the naked eye and thus harder to read. May be applied at the same time as the chakra-related-technique's use, and is completely futile against anyone who can sense chakra.

Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough

Chakra: 25
Damage Points: 40

Description: The user releases a sudden, powerful gale of wind from his/her mouth. The strength of this technique varies depending on the user - a very powerful Shinobi can uproot large trees with it, while an unskilled Shinobi would barely be able to move a rock.

Name: Sly Mind Effect Technique

Chakra: 30

Description: This Genjutsu tricks the enemy(s) into believing they are walking in a straight line towards their destination, when actually they are moving in a circle and advancing nowhere.

Name: Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique

Chakra: 35

Description: A basic Genjutsu, but an effective one, that makes any and all who step into the field of the Genjutsu believe they are in a place different than where they actually are. The key element here is that it affects a large area at a time, and anyone who steps within this area is bound to fall under the illusion. However, keen observers or ninja very skilled in Genjutsu would find this trick easily negated.

Name: Puppet Barrage Technique
Type: Weapon-Based Technique

Damage Points: 70, -5 damage for every projectile fired by the puppet's launchers in the battle.

Description: (As an added requirement to preform the Puppet Barrage Technique, it may only be used with a puppet that has some kind of launcher/weapon firer) With a few skillful flicks of the chakra strings, Dokuhari quickly bombards a target with everything the puppet has. All of its loaded ammunition - Kunai, Senbon, Smoke Pellets, etc. - are rapidly fired continuously. However, said puppet's weaponry is then used up, and cannot use launchers/weapon firers for the duration of the battle. Each time a launcher is used, it loses that much 'ammunition', and therefore may not be quite as effective.

Name: Poison Breath Technique

Chakra: 50
Damage Points: 40 when inhaled, 10 every post until it the poison wares off.

Description: The user exhales chakra in the form of a dark purple gas toxin that is very deadly when inhaled. For Gennin-rank ninja, the duration the poison lasts is 20 posts. For Chunnin-ranked ninja, 15 posts. For Jonnin-ranked ninja, 10 posts. Kage and Sannin-ranjed ninja, 5 posts.

Name: Paralyzing Gas Technique

Chakra: 55
Damage Points: 40 when inhaled

Description: The user exhales chakra in the form of a dark green gas toxin that temporarily weakens target(s) when inhaled. Targets who have inhaled the toxin move much slower, and cannot spend any more than 20 chakra on techniques for the duration of the poison. For Gennin-rank ninja, the duration the poison lasts is 15 posts. For Chunnin-ranked ninja, 12 posts. For Jonnin-ranked ninja, 9 posts. Kage and Sannin-ranjed ninja, 5 posts.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Wave

Chakra: 60
Damage Points: 70

Description: The user exhales chakra in the form of air while spinning rapidly, creating a powerful dome of slicing air blades that cover a large radius around the user and can cut multiple targets at once. Those who are two close may suffer severe injuries. The ability may be able to deflect small projectiles, such as shuriken.

Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique

Chakra: 60

Description: The Genjutsu negates vision for all people in it's range, leaving them helplessly blind in the darkness. No matter how skilled a ninja may be, there is no way for them to be able to see in this Genjutsu. However, only sight is affected, not any of the other senses.

Name: Temple of Nirvana Technique

Chakra: 70
Damage Points: Instant Knock-Out

Description: This Genjutsu generates calm, falling white feathers over a large area. Anyone caught in this area experiences a state of supreme tranquility, and is forced into a deep slumber. Fighting against the spell is futile, as the sleepiness is caused naturally and cannot be stopped without dispelling the Genjutsu around you. It is nearly impossible to wake the sleeping enemies while the Genjutsu is in effect (stays in effect until the user posts again, no matter what the user may do in that post) unless they are dispelled from the technique by another person. Anyone who has Genjutsu as a main trait is capable of dispelling the illusion, however they may only exempt themselves from it, or anyone they come into contact with.

~The Story~

Family: Mother and Father, who are working-class citizens of Sunagakure

History: Dokuhari has no bad childhood, no bad background. He does not hail from a long line of proud Shinobi - although his grandfather was one a Gennin - nor is he a part of a powerful clan. Dokuhari was just a boy with a knack for toys. At a young age, around age six, Dokuhari began to fix his own broken toys by himself. In fact, his parents believe he would break or deconstruct them and reconstruct them for his amusement more than even play with them. His family was generally rather poor, his father running a small vendor and his mother harvesting shrubs and what little herbs grew inside of Sunagakure's gates, and so buying expensive and complex toys and gadgets were out of the question. Instead, Dokuhari's father would search for old abandoned ones, give them to his son, and by the next day he would have fixed it up good as new.

His family expected him to become a great inventor or a great mechanic when he grew up, and he probably would have too. But something else caught his attention and immediately hooked him onto the path to being a Ninja. Puppets. Dokuhari was never allowed inside of Shinobi Shops due to his young age, but at age seven he had to run an errand for his father and while walking past the store, he couldn't help himself but to sneak in. He was promptly kicked out, but what he saw amazed him. Sunagakure was known for it's unique style of ninja puppetry, and the sight of the gears, the wooden levers, the pullets, the sprockets - it set him on the path to Shinobi-hood. He was enrolled in the academy very shortly after, and took a profound interest in Genjutsu illusions as well as puppets. He discovered that a good Puppet Master could easily use the illusions to his advantage, and it's what he wanted to be known for. He built his own puppets, Supaida being his first creation, and began to master them in his spare time.

Being a Gennin was generally very easy for Dokuhari. Run a few errands here. Find someone's cat there. Team up with a few friends and take down some dangerous animals in the desert. It was a lot of fun, and he enjoyed it. After three years, at age fourteen, the Chunnin exams rolled his way. Determined to go to the next level he joined, and discovered that being a ninja was not quite all rainbows and sunshine. He had taken his first life there, but thought nothing much of it. If he was going to continue on this path he would have think of killing as second nature, and so he trudged through as best he could. Eventually, his efforts were rewarded with graduation into the Chunnin rank! With his new title, he raised enough money to purchase the apartment directly above his parents', where he currently resides.

Extra Information: None.

~The Finals~

Alias: MajinJustin, but please, just call me Justin~
Best Way to Contact: AIM, through the same name (MajinJustin)

RP Sample: The sand was hot. The sun beamed down on his head as he waded through the scorching desert, the lonely Shinobi. He truly did came alone, headed to Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon. If he kept this up, then he would reach the village by nightfall - just as planned. Once there, he would begin to research the Suna Shinobi. Find their weaknesses. Discover their defenses, what they're up to, what they have in store. It was going to be so grand, he could see it now! But he mustn't let visions of grandeur delude his mind. He was going to need all of his strength, this wandering Shinobi, if he wanted to make it to Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon.

He had been walking for three hours. Or maybe four? It was impossible to tell. His legs were getting weak, his throat - dry. The sun beamed down on him continuously as he approached Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon. But he didn't feel like he was getting any closer. No matter how far he tread, it was still there. Taunting him. He was going to make it there by nightfall. He was going to do this as planned. He was going to research the Suna Shinobi, and unravel their secrets. He was traveling, trying to keep his strength. Yet, the desert was unrelenting. Was he going to fall prey to it before making it to Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon?

He could not tread any further. His legs could not carry his weight anymore. He took a break, sitting in the shadow of a large sand dune, and rested. Wait, has he seen this dune before? No, of course not. The heat must be getting to him. And Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon, was not getting any closer. He was furious. He would not make it there by nightfall! He would not do this as planned! He stumbled onto his shaky legs, and began to make way yet again towards Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon.

He was careless, this wandering ninja. He was incompetent to think he was wandering alone. He had company, company that was following him. Watching him, with a single veiled eye, watching him from the hot sand dunes. The mysterious company was not going to confront him, though. Not yet. He waited, just as the wandering shinobi wandered, for the right moment. Hours passed. Or maybe minutes. It all felt the same to him, the wandering shinobi, as he walked towards Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon. His legs could not walk any further. His body could not take the heat anymore. The sun had bested him and the heat had thwarted him. He looked up - but did not see Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon.

Dokuhari stood there, his face expressionless, standing between the now-broken shinobi and Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon. The shinobi opened his mouth to speak, but no words formed in his head. He raised his arm to attack, but he had no strength left. Did the desert really claim his life? No, he was wrong. He had fallen into his company's trap. With a raised hand-seal, and a short, simple "Release", Dokuhari undid his trap. Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon, began to get closer as the dunes behind him began to grow farther apart. It was all an illusion. It was all a hoax. And lying there, with a blade pressed to his neck, the shinobi lost his life to a ninja from Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sand, just barely visible on the horizon.

Rules Password: Correct

Last edited by Dokuhari on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dokuhari Kikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokuhari Kikai   Dokuhari Kikai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net