Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay I_vote_lcapNatsu Dragneel Roleplay I_voting_barNatsu Dragneel Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay I_vote_lcapNatsu Dragneel Roleplay I_voting_barNatsu Dragneel Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay Hokage10

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay Kazekage2

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 2343ddx

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay Tsuchikageee

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 76839

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 32480

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 244612

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 145135

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 473248

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 249949

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 609716

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 234153

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah Starkk
Anonymous

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Natsu Dragneel Roleplay   Natsu Dragneel Roleplay EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Okay, you can stop searching. You found us. Set in an alternate Fairyverse, this roleplay takes you into a completely new world offering brand new experiences.

Now that we've told you about some of the advantages, I'd like to share some things about the system as well. Basically, everything is done through jewels. There are a bunch of pre-made requests in every guild that can all be done once unless it's stated that they're repeatable. The jewels are then used to upgrade your rank, upgrade your class, start a spell training session, improve your guild and so on.

Starting on the forum will allow you to pick one of the four starter class: Scavenger, Scout, Mystic and Cleric. Each class offers a passive bonus to your character and can be upgraded. The Scavenger class, for example, allows you to loot more jewels at the end of a request, the percentage increases as you upgrade it to Rogue and then Treasure Hunter. It's also not possible to start training a spell whenever you feel like it. It costs jewels to start a training. Character growth is therefore only possible for people who actually roleplay and do requests.

Monthly awards such as Member of the Month, Character Application of the Month, Couple of the Month etc. are also all in place. Each winner gets a nice prize at the end of month when they're announced and a nice additional recognition. Couple winners, for example, will receive a heart at the end of their name, so everyone can see who the couple of the month is in the memberlist.

Character applications have a special characteristics section that needs to be filled with pre-made characteristics. The list offers all kinds of positive and negative traits to customize your character. These traits will determine your behavior during your roleplays greatly.

The forum has a large playground. We've added many towns and islands with multiple sub-locations so you can enjoy all kinds of different settings. Come in now and become the most praised or feared wizard of Fiore.
Back to top Go down

Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Page 1 of 1