Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapRevamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_voting_barRevamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapRevamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_voting_barRevamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Hokage10

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Kazekage2

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 2343ddx

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Tsuchikageee

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 76839

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 32480

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 244612

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 145135

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 473248

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 249949

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 609716

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 234153

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue200/200Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue795/905Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P)   Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P) The-nine-tailed-beasts-picture

The Nine Bijuu

The Tailed Beasts (尾獣, Bijū) are nine titanic behemoths that serve to drive the plot of the Naruto series. They are differentiated by the number of tails they have, ranging from one to nine. The tailed beasts are living forms of chakra, sometimes referred to as "Chakra Monsters" (チャクラのバケモノ, Chakura no Bakemono), giving them power that far outmatches most shinobi. The tailed beasts' chakra is coloured red.
According to some, the immense strength that the tailed beasts possess is tempered by their bestial nature, which restricts them from being intelligent enough to use it effectively, thus when the tailed beasts are sealed within humans, they are able to benefit from the knowledge of their hosts, giving them the ability to better utilise their powers. However, this was proven to be false, as the tailed beasts are in fact sapient individuals with their own personalities and emotions, and because of their power, they were sought out by countless humans throughout the ages, and are usually treated as mere tools to be used or taken, a sentiment they absolutely detest. In addition, they are well aware of their origin and the state of the ninja world.

They also have the ability to communicate telepathically with each other and their jinchūriki, and possess several levels of consciousness. There is the initial level where the beast may appear in a habitat of sorts seemingly imprisoned in some way by whatever fūinjutsu that sealed them. The second level is where all the beasts can convene, free of any restrictions and communicate with one another. Jinchūriki are also able to enter here, but in order to do so, they must be completely linked with their tailed beasts and as such, others cannot enter there.
Back to top Go down

Revamped Bijuu rules (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1