Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_vote_lcapSora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_voting_barSora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_vote_lcapSora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_voting_barSora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP Hokage10

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP Kazekage2

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 2343ddx

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP Tsuchikageee

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 76839

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 32480

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 244612

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 145135

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 473248

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 249949

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 609716

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 234153

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Air King
Anonymous

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP Empty
PostSubject: Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP   Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:48 pm

[Air Gear]

Air Treks. They are the new mode of transportation that allowed youths to soar into the sky, achieving their potential. They are the items that have allowed the strongest of its users to become royalty. But what would happen... once that power becomes less of a hobby and more of a lifestyle? Will you continue to use your power to protect yourself and your friends from those who desire your downfall? Or will you give it all away, for the chance of returning to a peaceful life?

Join us in a darker reinterpretation of the Air Gear universe, a world where aiming for the sky... might end with your wings shot back down to Earth.

[To Aru Majutsu no Index]

The setting is Academy City, a science-heavy academic facility that works to hone peoples' innate abilities. By allowing a student to acquire a Personal Reality, a source that leads to the awakening of their dormant powers, that student may become an Esper, an individual who possesses the ability to manifest their power at will. However, within these research experiments, individuals who identify themselves as Magicians also make an appearance. What is their purpose and what is the connection between magic and science?

When magic and science cross, the story begins.

The Sora Lounge features:

[Air Gear]
- A newbie-friendly setting! You don't even need to have read or watched Air Gear in order to enjoy the RP! With helpful guides and lists of common terms, all you need is an open mind to RP!
- Over 11 different Regalia! But be careful, for with power, there must be a price.
- Dozens of selectable roads, plus room to submit your own! Customize how your character rides your road and aim to be the best!
- Team systems, with over 5 different battle types! Want a simple and straightforward Dash? A labyrinth of Hurdle? An all-out Cube brawl? A quickwitted game of Air? A teamwork-oriented Disc battle? There's bound to be a battle style that fits you and your friends!
- Elaborate and Balanced Battle Systems: Worried that you can only be strong if you have a Regalia? Worry no more! With our easily customizable battle system, including hundreds of usable tricks and even accessories to modify your ATs, you can create your own battle strategies that can rival the kings!
- RPG-styled mechanics, including quests! When you're tired of socializing and want to do real jobs that require real riders and give real rewards, turn to the quests for everything you'll need!

[Index]
- Our newest RP! In case you may not be sure whether you'd ever catch up to the veteran RPers, rest assured! This RP is only a few months old and so pretty much all the characters are just starting out! You'll have the chance to catch up and become the strongest character around!
- Customizable powers! Pretty much any esper or magic power can be accepted as long as you keep everything within reason!
- A series of growing popularity! We're essentially one of the only To Aru RPs out there, though the series is growing popular due to the anime, manga, and light novels becoming more known to Western audiences.

[The site in general]
- A deep yet malleable storyline for both RPs: Even the newest members have the power to make a difference in the course of the plot!
- A large and active community! This site was created at the peak of Air Gear's popularity, and still stands strong today, even when Air Gear itself has ended.
- Monthly RP Character art contests! Aspiring artists of all skill levels are welcome to our art contests, where characters from the RP are drawn, at their very best! Who knows, maybe you'll get a bunch of fanart if you stick around long enough!
- Manga Viewer, an Arcade, and Scanlations! Perhaps you just want to take a break from the RP and check out the rest of the site! We also have a part of the site where you can read a variety of manga! Become the King of the Arcade in over 20 games! Finally, you may know that Sora Scans has worked on Air Gear for quite some time in the past, so feel free to return to the past and read our chapters of Air Gear, or look to the present and discover new series such as Blood Lad and Ever17!

Ready to join? Visit us at the Sora Lounge!
Back to top Go down

Sora Scans' Air Gear and Index RP
Page 1 of 1