Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Naruto Valor Over Victory I_vote_lcapNaruto Valor Over Victory I_voting_barNaruto Valor Over Victory I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Naruto Valor Over Victory I_vote_lcapNaruto Valor Over Victory I_voting_barNaruto Valor Over Victory I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Naruto Valor Over Victory Hokage10

Naruto Valor Over Victory Kazekage2

Naruto Valor Over Victory 2343ddx

Naruto Valor Over Victory Tsuchikageee

Naruto Valor Over Victory Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Naruto Valor Over Victory 76839

Naruto Valor Over Victory 32480

Naruto Valor Over Victory 244612

Naruto Valor Over Victory 145135

Naruto Valor Over Victory 473248

Naruto Valor Over Victory 249949

Naruto Valor Over Victory 609716

Naruto Valor Over Victory 234153

Naruto Valor Over Victory 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Naruto Valor Over Victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHiddenNinja

TheHiddenNinja

Shinobi Information
Health:
Naruto Valor Over Victory Left_bar_bleue200/200Naruto Valor Over Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Naruto Valor Over Victory Left_bar_bleue250/250Naruto Valor Over Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Naruto Valor Over Victory Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Valor Over Victory   Naruto Valor Over Victory EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Naruto Valor Over Victory Pho111
Naruto Valor over Liberty

Many bare burdens while others cling to destinies. Life is full of revenge which is why we hold grudges. Have we not learned yet have we been so blind as to see that we won't get freedom unless we have courage. Are we that arrogant? Are we that ignorant? Are we that stupid?

Our Affiliation Button

Naruto Valor Over Victory Vol10

Code:
[url=http://narutovol.forumotion.com/][img]http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/17/22/17/72/vol10.png[/img][/url]

Shirotori

With the five kage summit right around the corner and the Hikage and his subordinates on the move to catch the first tailed beast everything seems to be going well, but sadly we are mistaken. It is now finally time for the shirotori to come out of hiding and reek the havoc they so desprately need all over the ninja world. Their motives are to capture kages and bijuu alike. Why that is, is because they think the most powerful beings who walk the planet are the culprits to why the ninja world is in such a shame. So once they capture the Kage and bijuu they will kill them, and once they kill them they will kill everything and everyone else, and once that goal is complete there next goal is to take over the new ninja world and create a new one. Right from scratch. Their goal is already starting, they killed the first donkage and are on the move to capture the next powerful being. Who may that person be you may ask, no one knows, lets just hope we can stop them before they kill us.

Site Features

• Completely Custom Site
  • Canon Jutsu's Allowed
  • Every single element available
  • Intense Villages
  • New Organization that beats the Akatsuki
  • Custom Bijuu
  • The Best Staff
  • Endless Fun
Back to top Go down

Naruto Valor Over Victory
Page 1 of 1