Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_vote_lcapCircus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_voting_barCircus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_vote_lcapCircus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_voting_barCircus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Hokage10

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Kazekage2

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 2343ddx

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Tsuchikageee

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 76839

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 32480

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 244612

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 145135

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 473248

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 249949

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 609716

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 234153

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CotD Adm
Anonymous

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Empty
PostSubject: Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB]   Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

[align=center]Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB] Circusew1
HOME // RULES // PLOT // APPLICATION // ADVERTISING[/align]

Who are we?
---Circus of the Damned is a semi-literate to literate alternate universe (AU) Anita Blake roleplaying community.

When are we?
---We are set during the present year of 2012. The story plotline will follow real time events (this includes seasons, holidays, ect.) Some holidays and such may be extended due to site-wide events or plot purposes.

So, what's the plot?
Addison V. Clarke
All vampires shall be seen as legal citizens of the United States.

That’s right! No more secrets. The world of vampires, lycans, and witches has been revealed and furthermore, accepted! They walk among us in everyday life as our neighbors, co-workers, and even our bosses. It’s strange how the old horror stories have come to reality, although they were wrong about a few things. Not all of them are hostile…some are actually pretty nice. Of course, there are those that thirst for blood…err…well, you know what I mean. It’s always a smart idea to watch your back, just in case. Suspicious activity in the Red Light District has been reported, so be sure to stay clear. Remember, vampires are only around at night…

Be careful or you might end up the closing act in the Circus of the Damned.

**A more developed site plot will be introduced at a later time. The focus right now is more on character building with plots and relationships with other characters. Once we have a nice community, we'll introduce a more detailed plot.**

What makes us different than others?
---Friendly staff always around to cure boredom or answer questions.
---In-character and out-of-character chatboxes (both premium).
---A unique and interactive Powers System.
---An open plot to allow for character development so no one feels left out.
---Zero tolerance for drama.
---Many leader positions still open.
---Set in the beautiful New York City!

And hey! Even if you don't know the Anita Blake series, you can still join! We'll work with you on understanding the concepts and species in the Anitaverse.

[align=center]Hope to see you guys soon! Enjoy![/align]
Back to top Go down

Circus of the Damned;; An Anita Blake RPG [LB]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: OOC Section :: Advertising :: Linking Back-
Jump to: