Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Sui Feng I_vote_lcapSui Feng I_voting_barSui Feng I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Sui Feng EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Sui Feng EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Sui Feng EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Sui Feng EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Sui Feng EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Sui Feng EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui Feng EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Sui Feng EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui Feng EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Sui Feng Hokage10

Sui Feng Kazekage2

Sui Feng 2343ddx

Sui Feng Tsuchikageee

Sui Feng Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Sui Feng 76839

Sui Feng 32480

Sui Feng 244612

Sui Feng 145135

Sui Feng 473248

Sui Feng 249949

Sui Feng 609716

Sui Feng 234153

Sui Feng 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Sui Feng

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Sui Feng Left_bar_bleue200/200Sui Feng Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Sui Feng Left_bar_bleue795/905Sui Feng Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Sui Feng Empty
PostSubject: Sui Feng   Sui Feng EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

~The Basics~

First Name: Sui
Last Name: Feng
Village: Konoha

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: O+
Clan: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: Sui has no Kekkei Genkai but has a very strong affinity for Fire and the fuuinjutsu specialities.

~The Physics~

Appearance: Sui Feng has pale skin and midnight black hair that she keeps in a pony tail. She also has marks all over her body from when the bijuu was sealed in her and the events that occured.
Spoiler:
Clothing: Sui always wears a white robe of sorts that has the Kanji for Order and balance on the back and a black long sleeve shirt. She also wears regular shinobi sandles along with black pants and a katana that she keeps at her side.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 Lbs.

~The Traits~

Quiet: Sui enjoys it when she can just sit down and meditate and not have to worry about the affairs of the village.
Combat: Sui likes to test her abilites on other shinobi and fight to see if she has advanced or is losing her strength and focus.
Learning: Sui loves to learn and absoloutley cherishes any chance she gets to sit down, and learn about shinobi history and jutsu.
Training: Sui enjoys the thought of training and loves it when she can sit by her self and practice her abilities without having to fight against someone else and have people watch her constantly.
Dislikes:
Arrogant people: Sui absoloutley hates arrogant people and can not stand it when someone thinks they are better then everyone else.
Flirts: Sui Hates flirts and can not stand people who try to get with her. As she is not afraid to use her paralyze technique if needed.
Cowards: Sui hates people who back out of challenges or fights and usually hunts them down if they do to make them fight or compete.

Personality: Sui is a very serious person who does like to joke around and laugh at times but that is when she is not on a mission or doing shinobi duties. She also is very touchy on the subject of her parents and doesn't really like to discuss them with anyone. Even her greatest of friends. And when she is angry, she is hard to control as she loses sight of nearly everything around her and goes into a blood rage.
Attitude: Sui is very tolerant towards other people and can usually stand people nagging her but when she is angry you better clear the area. She can also be very happy and caring.

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Katana
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Kenjutsu
  • Sub: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Fire
  • Main:
  • Sub:

Special Characteristics: Sui has a few scars around her stomach along with a 8 tetragrams seal that holds back the Kyuubi inside her.

Flaws/Weaknesses: When Sui is angry she loses most of her awareness and therefor is an easy target if you are fast and strong. She also is very sensitive about her parents and her past.

~Jutsu~

E: 3
D: 3
C: 1
B:
A:
S:

Spoiler:

~The Story~

Family:
Father: Kaito Feng- Deceased
Mother: Pakura Feng- Deceased
History: Sui had a very strange past. She never knew her parents as her mother died giving birth and her father died protecting the village from the nine tails. Let's rewind back to the beginning, when the nine tails was let loose. You see, Sui's father was a cousin of the hokage and a proud jounin of the leaf and her mother was slowly dying unknown to them, from an unknown illness. But she managed to go trough the long hard process of child birth and gave birth to Sui a day before the kyuubi was accidently freed. You see, the kyuubi had been sealed in a container until the elders could find a suitable host, and the night of the attack, there was a robbery in the konoha archives, one of thieves accidently knocked over the container and released the Kyuubi into the world once more. Now the kyuubi was attacking the village and all the jounin and anbu of the village were sent to attack and seal the bijuu. And uess who the only compatible person in the village was, Sui. So in secret, the anbu went ahead and sealed the Kyuubi inside the infant Sui. Her father had gone missing during the attack and was presumed dead soon after. After this, Sui's life was very normal but she gained a very serious attitude. During her academy years she progressed greatly and surprised the teachers at the rate she was learning and improving. She graduated from the academy at age 11 like all other students, but she refused to take a sensei yet as she wanted to create and learn some jutsu. Then after almost a year of creating and learning she finally agreed to take a sensei, she now awaits the day that she meets her team and sensei for the first time.
Extra Information: N/A

~The Finals~

Alias: Alucard
Best Way to Contact: Email
RP Sample:
Sui sat in the open field near Konohagakure. It was peaceful here. The birds were singing, the leaves were dancing around her. This was her favorite spot to just sit and meditate but she knew it wasn't always so safe. There were bandits around these parts that were pretty dangerous so she always had to keep an eye out and listen carefully. But this time, she was a bit too caught up in her meditation and couldn't hear the approaching thugs. When she did hear them it was too late and she was tied to a tree. What the thugs didn't know was that she was the host of the kyuubi, And she was starting to get angry. So right when they were about to take her things, Sui screamed and a cloak of red chakra surrounded her which destroyed the ropes and sent her into a 4 legged position with two cjakra tails waving behind her. She then proceeded to brutally murder the thugs with her claws and katana. She then heard shinobi approaching and ran. She then hid in a cave until her cloak dissapeared and she was no longer angry. Sui then proceeded to walk back to the village acting like nothing happened that day.
Rules Password: Correct

Not my best work, But I think it will do.

Last edited by Alucard on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sui Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui Feng   Sui Feng EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
goku456

goku456

Shinobi Information
Health:
Sui Feng Left_bar_bleue9000/3000Sui Feng Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/3000)
Chakra:
Sui Feng Left_bar_bleue50000/4000Sui Feng Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/4000)

Sui Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui Feng   Sui Feng EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 am

amazing i love kyubi
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sui Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui Feng   Sui Feng Empty

Back to top Go down

Sui Feng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum