Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Chidori Application I_vote_lcapChidori Application I_voting_barChidori Application I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Chidori Application I_vote_lcapChidori Application I_voting_barChidori Application I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Chidori Application EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Chidori Application EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Chidori Application EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Chidori Application EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Chidori Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Chidori Application EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chidori Application EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Chidori Application EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chidori Application EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Chidori Application Hokage10

Chidori Application Kazekage2

Chidori Application 2343ddx

Chidori Application Tsuchikageee

Chidori Application Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Chidori Application 76839

Chidori Application 32480

Chidori Application 244612

Chidori Application 145135

Chidori Application 473248

Chidori Application 249949

Chidori Application 609716

Chidori Application 234153

Chidori Application 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Chidori Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chidori Application Left_bar_bleue800/800Chidori Application Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
Chidori Application Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chidori Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Chidori Application Empty
PostSubject: Chidori Application   Chidori Application EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Name:Chidori
Type:Ninjutsu

Chakra:90

Damage Points:80

Description:This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

As shown against Killer B, Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without impaling them.

Name:ChidoriCurrent

Chakra:90

Damage Points:80

Description:This is a ninjutsu developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his training with Orochimaru. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defence. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves", making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This attack can also be channelled through the ground to increase the range of the attack.

Name:Chidori Sharp Spear

Chakra:80

Damage Points:70

Description:The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres.[2] Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing.

When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chidori Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Application   Chidori Application EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am

Approved! You must train these Ninjutsu using the training systems before you can add them to your character sheet.

In order to train the Chidori Ninjutsu, you must follow the following rules;

First Day; Train Sustenance; 400 Words
First Day; Train Speed; 400 Words
First Day; Train Power; 400 Words

(All other Chidori variants can be learned after you've trained Chidori and will follow the regular training system)
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Chidori Application
Page 1 of 1