Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Rasengan training day 3. Stability I_vote_lcapRasengan training day 3. Stability I_voting_barRasengan training day 3. Stability I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Rasengan training day 3. Stability I_vote_lcapRasengan training day 3. Stability I_voting_barRasengan training day 3. Stability I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Rasengan training day 3. Stability Hokage10

Rasengan training day 3. Stability Kazekage2

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 2343ddx

Rasengan training day 3. Stability Tsuchikageee

Rasengan training day 3. Stability Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 76839

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 32480

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 244612

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 145135

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 473248

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 249949

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 609716

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 234153

Rasengan training day 3. Stability 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Rasengan training day 3. Stability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Rasengan training day 3. Stability Left_bar_bleue200/200Rasengan training day 3. Stability Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Rasengan training day 3. Stability Left_bar_bleue795/905Rasengan training day 3. Stability Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Rasengan training day 3. Stability Empty
PostSubject: Rasengan training day 3. Stability   Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:17 am

587 words.

Sui walked through the empty streets of the hidden leaf. It was the beginning hours of the day and the sun was just beginning to rise. This is when Sui liked to train or meditate as it is when the world is at its calmest. Sui was currently heading to the valley of the end to complete her training for a hidden jutsu known as the rasengan. This jutsu was a secret A-Rank technique that had great destructive powers and was created by the 4th hokage. Only to be mastered years later by the former nine tails host and 6th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki. Sui had tried very hard on this jutsu. She was not going to back down now. Her only regret was that she had to rely on the Kyuubi’s power in order to actually use the rasengan. But she erased the thought and continued out of the village and into the woods. Sui walked silently through the woods as she knew from experience there were plenty of bandits in these parts. Sui then finally approached the valley of the end and went to her usual spot. This is where she had mastered the previous steps and was confident this is where she would master it as well. So Sui took out a balloon she had recently baught that would be her final stage of training. In the balloon she would be able to see her chakra and if she was adding too much or too little. So she then started focusing chakra into the palm of her hand and started to make it swirl and spin rapidly. She then released it into the balloon and watched it take a purpleish color as it slowly started to form into a sphere but released and popped the balloon, Scaring off the surrounding animals. So Sui then picked up another round balloon and started focusing her chakra into it, also adding a tiny bit of bijuu chakra in there, making the rasengan slowly take shape but again disintegrated and popped the balloon. So Sui then added the two steps together, the fast rotation and the split Chakra. The chakra started to form inside of the balloon in the shape of a tornado before shrinking and forming into a little sphere. Sui had done it! The balloon lay perfectly still with a small sphere of compressed chakra inside it. So Sui then decided to test it out and got rid of the balloon as she held her palm out and focused her chakra into her palm. Making sure it was balanced between her bijuu and regular chakra. She then released it and watched as a rasengan took shape in her hand. Sui then decided to test it so she canceled the first one and packed up her things. She was going to go hunt for some bandits. So after about 2 hours of searching Sui heard breaking branches and leaves rustling, so Sui started gathering chakra into her palm as she sensed a kunai being thrust towards her, So Sui then finished gathering the chakra and made her way under the kunai as she hit the bandit in the chest with the rasengan, causing his flesh to twist and the bandit to go flying backwards while spinning. She had finally learned the rasengan. Thought it wasn’t like a normal one as it was still a light purple it was at least a rasengan. So Sui then hurried back to the leaf to show her friends what she had accomplished…
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Head Admin
Head Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan training day 3. Stability   Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 am

Normally, this would get you 30 additional points, but because it's a high odd number of words, we'll round up - +35.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan training day 3. Stability   Rasengan training day 3. Stability EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Rasengan Training - Day 3 Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan training day 3. Stability   Rasengan training day 3. Stability Empty

Back to top Go down

Rasengan training day 3. Stability
Page 1 of 1