Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_vote_lcapArmonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_voting_barArmonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_vote_lcapArmonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_voting_barArmonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP Hokage10

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP Kazekage2

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 2343ddx

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP Tsuchikageee

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 76839

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 32480

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 244612

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 145135

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 473248

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 249949

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 609716

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 234153

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GC-Admin
Anonymous

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP   Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:32 am

Welcome to Armonia – The Glowing City. A land with magic, strange beings and beautiful cities... A
place of danger, adventure, lust, and revenge.

The world has changed. The kingdom of Wonderland has fallen to war and chaos, the darker beings
of orcs and goblins of the far west have fled towards civilisation from an unknown evil. Armonia, the
Glowing City, is all that stands of civilisation in Ziemia.

Join our glowing capitol with any character you choose – we take fantasy canons (with some bending
of the character’s power), as well as OC’s, and all races are included in our site.

We have a game-master, whom can be petitioned to intervene in a topic and create plot-devices to
suit your characters’ adventures. Of course, the game-master will not intervene unless asked, but
everyone needs to have a gang of orcs ambush their wanderings, or to discover an ancient ruin filled
with treasures and traps!

Magic in Ziemia, the world we have created, is standardised. Based on the energy of the character’s
body, and a few magical trinkets with stored energy, your casting has the ability to do a great many
things up to, and including, your own death.... Naturally, these boundaries are more thoroughly
explained on the forum’s rules.

We group the characters into what element they represent the most. For example, Humans are
Earth, Mermaids are water or, if you so prefer, the element which they use the most. In our world,
there is a fifth element – energy. Each element is represented in the royal religion of the land, the
five Gods of Armonia.

Come along, see the world, and begin your own story of fairytale magnificence or dark-world
fantasy.
Back to top Go down

Armonia - the Glowing City; a Fantasy RP
Page 1 of 1