Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Final Fantasy: Journeys End I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy: Journeys End I_voting_barFinal Fantasy: Journeys End I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Final Fantasy: Journeys End I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy: Journeys End I_voting_barFinal Fantasy: Journeys End I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Hokage10

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Kazekage2

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 2343ddx

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Tsuchikageee

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 76839

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 32480

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 244612

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 145135

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 473248

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 249949

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 609716

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 234153

Final Fantasy: Journeys End 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Final Fantasy: Journeys End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FFAdmin
Anonymous

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Journeys End   Final Fantasy: Journeys End EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 am

Final Fantasy: Journeys End Theplot

Final Fantasy Journey's End. Set on a world named Gaia this world houses those from an alternate version of Gaia, a world much different to the one they knew. For the rest it is a place frought with danger and destruction. Everything changes and anything is possible. Currently based on a continent system each one has a back story and minor plot. Spira is still ravaged by Sin as the summoners still battle hard to obtain the aeons and defeat Sin. Galbadia is now under the rule of a new sorceress and Esthar is still under the rule of President Laguna who has recently discovered a new world high above the clouds known as Cocoon.
For unknown reasons the magicks within Gaia have become unstable, this has led to the lifestream becoming extremely unstable. Summoners can sense a change as the aeons urge them to move forward and destroy Sin. With the lifeforce of Gaia thrown out of balance, natural disasters are occuring across the world. The great powers in each city are begining to turn on their neighbours when they should be pulling together. Rumour has it Spira, Galbadia, Zanarkand and Cocoon are about to declare war. This will be the biggest war in Gaia's history, no one is safe and everyone must make a choice of who to side with. Anything could tip the tide of the Continent Wars.

Final Fantasy: Journeys End System

The system on Final Fantasy Journey's End means that the canon events of each game never happened. Zack though is still deceased but not by the hands of Shinra and has never met Cloud. Squall and Rinoa have never met, Edea has also not seized control with Seifer. Anything is possible, the only question is which side will you choose in the end. It always ultimately comes down to one or the other....are you on the side of light or on the side of darkness.Mostly a free form role play with some elements of stats thrown in to mix it up. A staff team dedicated to shaping the storyline to the way you want it to regarding your character. Friendly and diverse, Final Fantasy Journey's End welcomes role players of all ages and role playing ability.

Final Fantasy: Journeys End CurrentEventsbanner
Summoner Adiona with her guardians Lucius and Nephia arrive at Bevelle to obtain Bahamut but something or someone is moving closer to Bevelle that could signal the start of the war for Spira. Meanwhile another potential summoner by the name of Miumi shows up on the island of Besaid. Karrl Garm a newly made SeeD sets on his travels to Spira with Erinna another SeeD to keep tabs on any intelligence regarding the magic distortion happening around Gaia.
General Caraway's daughter Rinoa meets with Sorceress Blue to discuss the unstable magic within Gaia, trouble brews in Vector which may very well begin a war. General Celes Chere has joined a magic organisation known as The Coven, a group of witches who aren't telling her the whole story.
Shantotto comes across a new breed of enemy known as a chain and meets three quite strange humans, one of whom can turn into a gigantic rabbit known as B Rabbit.

Many canon characters still available. PM an admin or manager if you wish to create one.

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Journeys End
Page 1 of 1