Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_vote_lcapReiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_voting_barReiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_vote_lcapReiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_voting_barReiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Hokage10

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Kazekage2

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 2343ddx

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Tsuchikageee

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 76839

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 32480

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 244612

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 145135

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 473248

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 249949

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 609716

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 234153

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Left_bar_bleue200/200Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Left_bar_bleue500/500Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done)   Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

~The Basics~

First Name: Reiha
Last Name: Amaya
Village: Konoha

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: AB-
Clan: n/a
Kekkei Genkai: n/a

~The Physics~

Appearance:
Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) 37969c

She often wears her Kimino as it is what she is often used to wearing because of her unique form of jutsu she would rarely wear clothing that cost much money. She also tends to wear bells in her hair to her these bells are very important though know one knows exactly why they are to her. She is very pale in skin color because she rarely likes going out during the day, to her the sunshine makes her not purified and makes her feel dirty.
Clothing: Kimino, the colors can very but her favorite seem to be the red and white one.
Height: 4'7
Weight: 90 Lbs

~The Traits~

Likes: She simply love beauty in all senses of the word, anything considered beautiful she was be infatuated with and try to place by her side no matter what it is. She also loves to read as to her reading helps her increase her knowledge of what the world is about and what to expect in life. She tends to eat a lot of different foods in fact she can eat many times more food then someone of her size should normally eat.
Dislikes: She dislikes things dirty or not pure, this dislike is a hate she hates it to the point she will attempt to destroy things not pure. She also hates non beautiful things though she wont try to destroy them she will avoid being anywhere near such things, she tends to hate anyone who is overly familiar with herself as she dislikes humanity's social structure.
Personality:
Her personality can be described as one thing odd, she is not like any other person you would normally meet as the way she judges things can get on peoples nerves. She also can be very violent if provoked she is not one who accepts certain things and if someone tries to force something on her she will snap and try to destroy anything related to the person as well as themselves. She can be oddly quiet and shy but only toward the most beautiful of things, to her things like that are to worthy for her to be near making her very quiet and shy around beautiful people.

In battle she is mostly calm unless exposed to un pure things if she comes into contact with a person she deems not pure or an object in battle she will lose it often snapping her into her tailed forms. This is usually often violent and deadly if she goes to far, she is cold and heartless when faced with such things showing no mercy no matter if they are ally or foe.

Attitude: She is always cold initially toward things unless they are beautiful, she is also a very cunning girl she knows how to get what she wants and is very good at deceiving people into believing she is an innocent little girl.

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Ninja Wire
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: 

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: weapons

Elemental Affinity: 

• Main: Fire
  • Main: Earth
  • Sub: Lava

Special Characteristics: Reiha has a scar along with a seal on her stomach from where the beast was sealed, she also has a scar across her back which appears to be a cut from something sharp.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Her weakness is things not pure, when faced with things of this nature she goes out of control making her unable to plan fight well it also makes it easier to trap her as she is not focused. She is also weak to something beautiful if it is true beauty she would never be able to strike it making it almost impossible to battle someone beautiful.

~Jutsu~

E: 3
D: 1
C: 1
B:
A:
S:

Name: Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu

Chakra: 10
Damage Points: --

Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance.

~~~~~~

Name: Transformation Technique

Description: User transforms into another person, or possibly an animal, plant or weapon if the user chooses. 

~~~~~~

Name: Body Replacement Technique

Description: With this technique, the user replaces their own body with another object at the time of an attack lands.

~~~~~~

Name: Body Flicker Technique

Chakra: 20

Description: Body Flicker is a high speed technique that allows users to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. 

Name: Lava Bullet

Chakra: 15
Damage Points: 25

Description:

She will focus her mind for a moment as a small ball of lava will form in her hand, as it does she will rapidly fire it toward her target at fast speeds. This causes minor injuries though ti can cause painful second degree burns it is in a small area and not considered lethal under most circumstances.

Name: Lave Wave

Chakra: 30
Damage Points: 45

Description: She will slam her hands onto the ground causing a wave of lava to rip up through the ground toward her target. When she reaches the range of the target she will lift her hands as the lava will rise in a ten meter area attempting to scorch and injure her targets. This can be very painful and if not avoided it can lead to serious injuries.

~The Story~

Family:
Father: Ryu Amaya: 51
Mother: Aoi Amaya: deceased
Sister: Arisu Amaya 15
History:
Her life did not start the typical way one would expect as she was chosen to carry the tailed beast inside of her. Her mother was against this but her father desired position and power within the village so the choice was made to seal a tailed beast inside their daughter upon her birth. She was born on a stormy night as her mother finally had given birth to her after nineteen hours, however her mother had a weak body and died on this fateful night. Reiha was taken right away and taken into a room to perform the sealing, her father was proud his daughter was chosen to be his weapon and gave the approval ignoring his wife's dying pleas to spare the daughter from suffering. As the beast was sealed away the powerful chakra frightened the ones who placed the seal, this child had opened its eyes a red glow forming as the beast had made contact inside her mind.

Over the next few years she grew up like a normal child except she often went by herself and was heard talking to someone however no one was around her. This made the other children often mock her and made her even less social then before. By the time she was eight it was clear something was off about her, a child chose to bully her however the end results were terrible as the boy had shoved her down she stood smiling toward the boy grabbing him around his neck before she grabbed his face slamming it off a nearby wall for almost an hour. The boy managed to barely survive but it made her very feared by the villagers as they often hid the children from her she was all alone with no friends. She soon discovered she loved things that held true beauty is she saw something she considered with this quality she would demand her father get her it. He had seen her violent actions and was very scared of her but for power in the village he would satisfy what he considered a monster.

She would enter the academy at the age of twelve but many wanted nothing to do with her, she was often kept in separate classes from the others fearing she would injure or kill the other children whom she deemed not pure. She was becoming obsessed with beautiful and pure things as she continued to get worse and worse. It made the academy want her gone as soon as possible her skills in most anything were top of the class but her ability to get along with others was very bad. She had passed the academy after one year but she was not allowed to go with the others in the class they held a separate ceremony for her, again she was isolated from others her age. She was now a genin but she had not been placed on a team yet, this was going to be hard to find a Jounin capable of dealing with her as well as finding genin she could get along with would not be easy. This begins the journey of the disturbed girl, would she become a hero or would she be the ruin of the world only time would tell.
Extra Information: 

~The Finals~

Alias: none really but I guess Yui
Best Way to Contact: Email
RP Sample:
Reiha smiled watching the bird fly it had such a wonderful form, its wings were the perfect match for the birds color of its body something truly beautiful in her eyes. She moved looking at the bird and closely watching it she wanted to catch the bird and keep it as her pet but she wondered just how she would do this. She had remembered she had her wires on her side as she placed a shiruken at the end of the wire and began to spin it around her body before launching it quickly toward the bird. It tried to avoid being caught however the throw was right on target as it twisted around the bird dropping it to the ground. Reiha moved over looking down and smiling at the bird before she picked it up holding it in her hand and untied the wire.

“ My little bird I will take care of you from now on, you belong to me and you are mine alone. I will help clean you up let me clean your feathers, I must purify you, such a beauty but you are so dirty... so dirty... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO DIRTY BIRD. “

She placed her hand over the birds head and began to twist its neck around, her eyes focused on the bird as it tried to squack before the snap of its neck was heard. She continued to twist until the head fell off the bird causing her to drop it to the ground, why did the bird have to be so dirty. Such beauty was ruined because it was not pure, why did it have to be not pure as she looked at the birds corpse dropping the head to the ground as well.

“ I am sorry but your beauty was ruined by your filth, you should have taken care of yourself better bird I would have loved you forever. “

She walked away from the bird as she mumbled to herself it seemed, she was not in a good mood now, that bird such a terrible waste of beauty being covered in filth.
Rules Password: Will of Fire
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done)   Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Reiha Amaya- Konoha genin (Done)
Page 1 of 1