Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Reiha 2nd tail training I_vote_lcapReiha 2nd tail training I_voting_barReiha 2nd tail training I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Reiha 2nd tail training I_vote_lcapReiha 2nd tail training I_voting_barReiha 2nd tail training I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reiha 2nd tail training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Reiha 2nd tail training Hokage10

Reiha 2nd tail training Kazekage2

Reiha 2nd tail training 2343ddx

Reiha 2nd tail training Tsuchikageee

Reiha 2nd tail training Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Reiha 2nd tail training 76839

Reiha 2nd tail training 32480

Reiha 2nd tail training 244612

Reiha 2nd tail training 145135

Reiha 2nd tail training 473248

Reiha 2nd tail training 249949

Reiha 2nd tail training 609716

Reiha 2nd tail training 234153

Reiha 2nd tail training 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Reiha 2nd tail training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Reiha 2nd tail training Left_bar_bleue200/200Reiha 2nd tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Reiha 2nd tail training Left_bar_bleue500/500Reiha 2nd tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Reiha 2nd tail training Empty
PostSubject: Reiha 2nd tail training   Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 am

She was once again summoned to this place this time she was expected to gain one more tail but so far she had no been able to, her father had been pushing her hard so she had been trying. However the trigger had just not been there she needed to be in a serious fight to unlock the rage needed to activate the second tail, a fight or a hatred she had toward something and he had a good idea just what could do it. As she entered the room several targets had been placed she sighed and stared back at her father but the target began to speak, her eyes shifting toward the sound.

" Hey freak, what you think you can hurt me you stupid little freak, I mean I bet your mom hated you a little monster like you coming out of her I would have cut your head off. "

She looked toward the target as her aura began to get intense yes this trigger would do fine as her father watched with pleasure. The first tail came easily as she crushed the target with her bare hands ripping it apart however it was not quite enough so they would activate the second target. This one would also begin to talk as her eyes shifted the red cloak surrounding her body the tail very visible as she waited to see what it would say.

" I bet your father thinks you are trash as well, you never have met his expatiation's and you killed his wife he hates you. Why would he love a monster like you, a defective freak that cannot even use her full power, such a worthless piece of trash you are. "

She looked at the target as her aura became much more powerful a large wave of chakra released from her body slamming the glass and denting the door in. This was it she was shifting to another level as her second tail began to form she suddenly vanished from sight before reappearing in front of the target grabbing the target and throwing it viciously off the wall destroying it instantly. She would continue to slam and destroy objects inside the area for several hours before she would begin to calm herself. Her father nodded to those working with her and walked out the door yes his little weapon was becoming so much more powerful it would not take long before she gained full control over her beast inside, the monster that lurked to destroy everything in the world.

-exit thread-

WC:428/200
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reiha 2nd tail training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiha 2nd tail training   Reiha 2nd tail training EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Approved - 2nd Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Reiha 2nd tail training
Page 1 of 1