Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Tetsu-mune Clan I_vote_lcapTetsu-mune Clan I_voting_barTetsu-mune Clan I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Tetsu-mune Clan I_vote_lcapTetsu-mune Clan I_voting_barTetsu-mune Clan I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Tetsu-mune Clan EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Tetsu-mune Clan Hokage10

Tetsu-mune Clan Kazekage2

Tetsu-mune Clan 2343ddx

Tetsu-mune Clan Tsuchikageee

Tetsu-mune Clan Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Tetsu-mune Clan 76839

Tetsu-mune Clan 32480

Tetsu-mune Clan 244612

Tetsu-mune Clan 145135

Tetsu-mune Clan 473248

Tetsu-mune Clan 249949

Tetsu-mune Clan 609716

Tetsu-mune Clan 234153

Tetsu-mune Clan 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Tetsu-mune Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klown
Klown

Shinobi Information
Health:
Tetsu-mune Clan Left_bar_bleue800/800Tetsu-mune Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
Tetsu-mune Clan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tetsu-mune Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Tetsu-mune Clan Empty
PostSubject: Tetsu-mune Clan   Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Tetsu-mune Clane
Tetsu-mune Clan 120px-Iron_Sand_Symbol.svg

Kekkei Genkai:
The Tetsu-mune clans kekkei genkai is none other than magnet release. Members of the clan are able to convert their chakra into magnetic forces and can magnetize any metal object. Using this ability the clan members are able to wield things such as Iron sand or Gold dust in much the same way as Shukaku would wield sand. However, as a result of this magnetic chakra that they possess metal weapons won't have an effect on them due to the clan members being able to repel the object. Members of the clan can control any weapons in this magnetic field by simple arm movements.

There are several uses for this kekkei genkai. As stated above, to repel weapons such as swords and kunai, to wield very dangerous items such as Iron sand and gold dust and more. It is very deadly and is able to completely clog up puppets if you get the Iron sand or gold dust caught in the joints of the puppets.

Magnet release is a form of nature transformation or element - Jiton.

Clan Traits:
Dark Hair: Members of the clan have naturally dark hair, this is due to the effect of the sun revitalizing the vitamins in the hair of its members, hence the reason most of Sunagakure's shinobi have dark hair.

Tanned Skin: Members of the sand have tanned skin due to the intense heat of the sun on the village all day, everyday. These ultraviolet rays from the sun affect the cells in the skin and darken them

Will of Sand: Members of this clan are relentless, merciless and never give up, just like the desert never lightens up on it's sandstorms no matter who is in it. This will makes the members incredibly resilient and formidable foes and tremendous allies.

--

Home Village:Sunagakure no Sato & Iwagakure no Sato
Clan History:
The Tetsu-mune clan was born when a random studied the Shukaku very, very deeply. He studied it's sand related techniques and abilities and tried to do this himself, to no avail. After ten years he finally figured out a way on how to get the ability - or at the very least one like it, that could very well be more effective. All he would have to do was magnetize his chakra and turn it into a magnetic field. After this could be done he could manipulate any metal, his or his opponents, as he pleased that were in the vicinity.

He did this at first simply with kunai and shuriken, basic weaponry. After two years of this and realizing this was nothing like the Shukaku the now twenty two year old decided to be a little more experimental trying it with things such as iron sand or gold dust. Both were a resounding success.

Three years later this was considered to be the most fearsome technique in Sunagakure's history. As a result of this the twenty five year old was ask to become the very next Kazekage. He was number seven and was only twenty five, he was expecting his reign to last a very long time in which the village would remain safe and sound.

--

Clan Leader:Ranmaru Tetsu
Current Members:
  • Ranmaru Tetsu

--

Clan Bloodline Techniques/Jutsu:
Spoiler:
--

Avalibility: Pm me with an rp sample to join.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Head Admin
Head Admin
Daisuke

Tetsu-mune Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu-mune Clan   Tetsu-mune Clan EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

I don't normally approve clans before the founder actually has a character, but I'll make an exception here.

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Tetsu-mune Clan
Page 1 of 1