Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Reihas first tail training I_vote_lcapReihas first tail training I_voting_barReihas first tail training I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Reihas first tail training I_vote_lcapReihas first tail training I_voting_barReihas first tail training I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Reihas first tail training EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Reihas first tail training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Reihas first tail training EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Reihas first tail training EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Reihas first tail training EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Reihas first tail training EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reihas first tail training EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Reihas first tail training EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Reihas first tail training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Reihas first tail training Hokage10

Reihas first tail training Kazekage2

Reihas first tail training 2343ddx

Reihas first tail training Tsuchikageee

Reihas first tail training Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Reihas first tail training 76839

Reihas first tail training 32480

Reihas first tail training 244612

Reihas first tail training 145135

Reihas first tail training 473248

Reihas first tail training 249949

Reihas first tail training 609716

Reihas first tail training 234153

Reihas first tail training 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Reihas first tail training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
Reihas first tail training Left_bar_bleue200/200Reihas first tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Reihas first tail training Left_bar_bleue500/500Reihas first tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Reihas first tail training Empty
PostSubject: Reihas first tail training   Reihas first tail training EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 am

She had been informed of a place that would allow her to train her tailed beast, as the village did not want to risk damage to itself they sent her to this place to become stronger. Her father had heavily pushed the council to make this choice and she was fine with it more power was something she desired secretly inside of her heart, the monster inside of her really enjoyed having such an amusing host, she killed things just because they were not pure how could a better host be given. As she made her way inside they opened a door to a large room her eyes searching the area, it was a large and the walls seemed to be heavily reinforced in case the beast tried to go out of control. She moved toward the center of the room looking around as she could hear a faint voice in her head, she knew this voice and had heard it several times in her life.

" Reiha it is good to talk again, you know this place really is not pure you hate it don't you... you want to destroy it well if you let me out we can destroy all the things of the world that are not pure. "

Reiha began to laugh it was such a funny being always asking to let it out but she never listened or let it out, she did not need to release it but today she had finally accepted it she wanted its power. She moved close to the cage inside her mind smiling, this monster was an interesting fellow it always understood how she truly felt even when she tried to refuse her nature.

" I guess we can finally work together however I am in charge, I chose what to destroy and I chose what lives, if you try to change that I will make sure I seal you fully away again. "

The monster inside laughed, she was truly amusing he had no intention of getting in the way this human was the best, she was the perfect type of host for him. She was not normal and she certainly would become a monster in the future, he doubted she would be one to turn good as she was in her nature a terrible person.

" I would never think of controlling your actions, so just let me out a little bit, just a little I will let you feel that power the power your heart truly desires the power to destroy all things not pure in the world. "

She nodded her head as her body began to glow with a red colored chakra, the tail slowly began to form behind her as she looked toward those observing smiling but it was not a good smile. She rushed quickly toward those as they shut the door watching her try to rip the door apart with her claws, such disgusting and not pure things outside the door, she really wanted to crush them.

" Let me out... I need to... I need to destroy you filthy pieces of crap, let me cleanse the world... I wont make you suffer I will kill you as fast as I can..."

Her laugh began to echo in the room, they were shocked she was in control but this girl was insane, she was certainly someone that would become powerful but they would need to keep an eye on her she was very dangerous as well. They would wait several hours as the tail would come and go observing her power she was going to be a good weapon her father watching and smiling, yes he would raise in rank further with his powerful weapon aiming to destroy the not pure things.

" When she calms down send her back to the village, I will have them make something just in case we need to stop her rampages but she is making good progress we shall return again next time have some fun set up for her. "

He walked away smiling as he realized she would be the best weapon for him something so feared the village would give him position for her work and for fear of her doing something to them.

-exit thread-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reihas first tail training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reihas first tail training   Reihas first tail training EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am

Approved - 1st Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Reihas first tail training
Page 1 of 1